'16 Draft: Rounds 2-3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think in our mock I took Perkins for the Shehawks because Prisose was gone. And another QB with Cook still on the board. Where are all the guys who were talking Cook up at?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Patriots just made a smart pick, damn it. Brissett has Donovan McNabb potential if developed correctly.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
JACOBY BRISSETT!?!?!? Are the Patriots going to trade JG?

He's in the final year of his deal. And I don't think he's good.

I think in our mock I took Perkins for the Shehawks because Prisose was gone. And another QB with Cook still on the board. Where are all the guys who were talking Cook up at?

Right here. Cousins had a similar fall (another guy I liked). He's done well. Cook will land somewhere and end up developing into a solid starter imo.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I got Brandon Williams in the 7th round in the ROD mock.
What a bargain.

And there goes the guy I liked last year. Cody Kessler.
Good job, Browns.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Cody Kessler now, damn. Cook is walking into oncoming traffic right about now.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's in the final year of his deal. And I don't think he's good.

Right here. Cousins had a similar fall (another guy I liked). He's done well. Cook will land somewhere and end up developing into a solid starter imo.
I was never a big fan but it's crazy how people were talking he could be the 4th QB in the 1st round and now there have been what 6 taken and he's still on the board? Again not a fan but this fall is crazy I like him more than Kessler and Hackenberg.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was never a big fan but it's crazy how people were talking he could be the 4th QB in the 1st round and now there have been what 6 taken and he's still on the board? Again not a fan but this fall is crazy I like him more than Kessler and Hackenberg.

Kessler is a career backup and Hackenberg is poopy. Cook is taking a hit for his personality but the play is good enough.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Cook maybe to Cleveland at the top of the fourth. No other options in this round.