'16 Draft: Rounds 2-3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Don't want to jinx it, but TEs shaping up nice right now. Jerell Adams, Hooper, and Varnet still on.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
C'mon Cleveland, you know you'd rather trade for Foles than draft Connor Cook. :popcorn:

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
49ers just drafted Harbaugh as their new head coach.
harbaugh.jpg

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
That Shon Coleman draft flash back to him announcing Aaron Donald fucked with me cuz I wasn't paying attention.

Thought we were picking, but it was St. Louis and Aaron Donald again.

jjab360

Legend
Actually those 2nd and 3rd rounders are going to be starters and contributors. At least in my opinion.
On a team that pretty much has all of their starters set give or take a safety and a wide receiver, I think we were in a great position to make the move we made imo.

…..

Legend
ZPH5zJsb_normal.jpeg
Mike Bennett
‎@mike96bennett
HAHAHAHAHA jacksonville flew me to London to announce the 146 pick. They just traded it away. Thanks for the flight! Lol

• Mike DiRoccoESPN Staff Writer
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Michael Bennett had one job -- and the Jacksonville Jaguars took it away.
Bennett, a second-year defensive tackle, went to London to help announce the team's fifth-round draft pick along with one of the team's fans in the United Kingdom. Things were going pretty well until the Jaguars traded away the fifth-round pick to move up in the second round to draft linebacker Myles Jack.

…..

Legend
Adam Schefter
And in non-draft news, Lakers hired Luke Walton as their head coach.

…..

Legend
sorry guys if I'm late commenting....trying to follow along on the interwebz while at work.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
My boy Austin Hooper finna come off the board right now (to the Falcons).

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I predict the Colts will take Le'Raven Clark

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow this draft board is shaping up very nicely for us in the 4th round.