'16 Draft: Rounds 2-3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Lmao can't even use Jimmy Graham properly. Let's go get another TE. Thank you, I'll enjoy another year of that trash you call an online Seattle.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Doesn't look like a trade up tonight boys. Bummer. Gotta keep riding that Goff high till tomorrow.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There are so many WR's I would love to add in the 4th left on the board at least one has to be there for us for Fisher to take right!?!?!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Peake
Higgins
Mitchell
Burbridge
Thomas
Listenbee
Garrett
etc etc

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
I gotta say, I missed having those picks. Hard watching so many guys go before the next pick outside the top 100.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
There are still several WR's left that deserve a Look in the 4th. Among them:
* Kenny Lawler - California - 6 ft 2/203/4.64 in the 40.
* Malcom Mitchell - Georgia - 6 ft / 198/4.45 in the 40. 36.0 Vert.
* Kolby Listenbee - TCU - 6 ft /197/4.35 in the 40. 35.5 Vert. 122.7 SPARQ

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
seriously sucks watching all these players come off the board and we're just sitting here waiting :palm:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
There are so many WR's I would love to add in the 4th left on the board at least one has to be there for us for Fisher to take right!?!?!
With two 4th round picks I'm sure we'll get one!(y) I just wonder IF it will be the WR Lawler from California!?! He's still available!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
One thing really stands out to me about the 2nd & 3rd rounds. Something like 22 defensive Players went in the 2nd and 20 more in the 3rd, WOW!
And because of this^, the way I see it, two things happened:
* It pushed a lot of really good players Down into the 4th round.
AND
* "A LOT OF TEAMS" really where reaching with their Picks! quite a few players that shouldn't have gone in the 2nd and 3rd rounds did! JMHO! Thoughts? Opinions?

WestCoastRam

Legend
If they could walk away with Pharoh Cooper and Rashard Higgins in the 4th, WR depth issues are completely erased on this team.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If they could walk away with Pharoh Cooper and Rashard Higgins in the 4th, WR depth issues are completely erased on this team.
Britt
Austin
Cooper
Higgins
Quick
Marquez
Bailey if healthy?

I could live with that 7 WR