Zach Mettenberger: A Poor Man’s Tom Brady?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Mettenberger pleaded guilty to two misdemeanor sexual battery charges stemming from an incident at a bar near Valdosta, Georgia is that your multiple crimes" because that's the only crimes that I know of... the misdemeanor when he touched a girls boobs at a bar...and got him kicked off the Georgia team

not sure if being young, drunk and dumb qualifies him as a scumbag

he has talent and both have almost the identical size and both were drafted in the 6th rd....

think I had Mettenberger ranked 34th overall last year... poor mans Tom Brady? Not exactly sure what that means but Mettenberger might become one of the better qb's in the nfl in a year or 2...

He pled guilty to lesser charges. That's the only reason why you don't see him as a fucking sex offender - as he should be. You're also omitting details about the entire encounter with the girl. He grabbed her breasts and her buttocks. Also forgetting the under-aged possession of alcohol, disorderly conduct, the obstruction of justice, the two counts of possession of a fake ID that were all dropped just so that he could cop a plea. And you don't remember that he utterly flunked the drug test at the Combine and that it wasn't even weed because the sample was so diluted? (As a reference, marijuana would have still been in his system at the time.)

I don't care how young, how drunk, or how dumb he is; sexual offenders - male or female - should be nailed to the wall if they are legal adults and knowingly commit that crime. He was eighteen. Old enough to join the army, old enough to be charged as a legal adult. Being drunk doesn't excuse it; if someone shot someone or raped someone while they're drunk, there is no "temporary insanity because I was drunk" defense for them to use.

The only reason he got off so lightly is because he was an athlete, and that's a major problem in society. You wouldn't make excuses for Joe Schmoe down the street; you'd be screaming, "Put him in jail so that he doesn't touch my daughter!" But because Mettenberger happens to be an athlete, you're saying, "Oh, he was young, drunk, and dumb."

Mettenberger is scum.

Last edited:

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Poor mans Roethlisberger?
ZomboDroid15042015081544.jpg