Zach Mettenberger: A Poor Man’s Tom Brady?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
According to the Nashville Tennessean’s David Climer, the Titans see Zach Mettenberger as a “poor man’s Tom Brady.” Eddie George is ripping the Titans, saying they are disfunctional and in disarray”. Will Brinson comments on the situation in Tennessee.

Watch Brinson Talk Titans

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
...that's like saying a part-time McDonald's employee is a "poor man's Bill Gates"

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Or......it that saying he only cheats some of the time on the field and all of the time on his chicks?

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I think a poor man's Brady is being a bit generous...I think a destitute Brady would be closer...Possibly a homeless Brady...

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
I think a poor man's Brady is being a bit generous...I think a destitute Brady would be closer...Possibly a homeless Brady...

He's a Tom Brady living

vandownbyriver.png

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
The only thing that made any sense was Eddie George calling the Titans dysfunctional. But then again if they think Mettenberger is a poor mans Brady, then they are worse than dysfunctional.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
So, I've rethought my position, and it's true - he is a Poor Man's Tom Brady. By that, I mean that he plays the same position in the same league.

"If you're too poor (or unfortunate) to have Tom Brady, you need to have X." You can literally fill any QB in the league as X.

Tim Tebow is a poor man's Tom Brady.
Johnny Manziel is a poor man's Tom Brady.
Austin Davis is a poor man's Tom Brady.

The question is, how poor is the man getting his version of Tom Brady?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
More like a broke man's Blaine Gabbert...except with less mobility and more off-the-field issues.

Dr C. Hill

Rookie
Name
Doc
Don't jinx the kid by comparing him to a career cheater and genuine scumbag like Brady. I have much higher hopes for Mettenberger than that.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I almost didn't come in here do to Tom Brady in the thread title.

I'm very happy I did. Lmao
I should know better.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Don't jinx the kid by comparing him to a career cheater and genuine scumbag like Brady. I have much higher hopes for Mettenberger than that.

Mettenberger is also a scumbag. He's been convicted of multiple crimes, including sexual battery.

thehammer

Rookie
Mettenberger pleaded guilty to two misdemeanor sexual battery charges stemming from an incident at a bar near Valdosta, Georgia is that your multiple crimes" because that's the only crimes that I know of... the misdemeanor when he touched a girls boobs at a bar...and got him kicked off the Georgia team

not sure if being young, drunk and dumb qualifies him as a scumbag

he has talent and both have almost the identical size and both were drafted in the 6th rd....

think I had Mettenberger ranked 34th overall last year... poor mans Tom Brady? Not exactly sure what that means but Mettenberger might become one of the better qb's in the nfl in a year or 2...