Zac Stacy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flint

Pro Bowler
Does stuff like that like this happen more with athletes or does it just get more publicity?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
WOW! Hate he was a former Ram. Not making excuses for this guy but you think this behavior could be related to too many concussions? How can someone hide that for too long? Damn.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
WOW! Hate he was a former Ram. Not making excuses for this guy but you think this behavior could be related to too many concussions? How can someone hide that for too long? Damn.

no, there's plenty of spouse beaters that have never stepped onto a football field. ever.

they're just fuckwits, plain and simple.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He was fine when he left the Rams...See what being a Jet will do to you?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Does stuff like that like this happen more with athletes or does it just get more publicity?
It's been a while but I remember a few years ago reading a study of this where pro athletes actually commit these kind of acts at a lower rate the the rest of their age/race/gender group.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bumping this thread to share the disturbing news that Stacy is trying to claim his girlfriend "staged" his brutal attack on her.

Normally I try to be sympathetic to both sides. But in this case, it seems pretty clear that Stacy is just a lying abusive scumbag.

TexasRam

Legend
Bumping this thread to share the disturbing news that Stacy is trying to claim his girlfriend "staged" his brutal attack on her.

Normally I try to be sympathetic to both sides. But in this case, it seems pretty clear that Stacy is just a lying abusive scumbag.

It's possible she did stage the recording to show what he is like and what he does.

She might have viewed it as the best proof of his violence and best way to get him put away.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Found out a couple weeks ago that a friend at work is friends with his girlfriend. Luckily she is ok, she has some complications with a couple vertebrae which hopefully don't effect her.

It's a crazy story on how it happened, and from what I'm told he beat 2 other people's asses right after beating her.

Tano

Legend

Yeah right Zac - it was all staged so you could beat the crap out of her - right - I believe you

Sounds like when guys explained a girls black eye - she ran right into my fist

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I hope to holy fate that there's a restraining order. I've seen so many people attack their spouses when restraining orders there. I just...my heart breaks for this poor woman and her child. My fury at Stacy knows no boundaries.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Staged? STAGED? What the heck is he trying to say? That she forced him to throw her against the TV and put a beat down on her? Yes I'm pretty sure she placed the video camera in the correct place to catch on camera any violence he might commit that day. And sure enough he did.

There is zero excuses available for him as to why he was THAT crazy insanely violent with a 120 lbs woman! If by staged he means she made sure his behavior could be video taped, yes. Then staged it was.

She could have antagonized him with words all she wanted, even called him the N word over and over ... AND STILL he does not have the right to be even mildly physically violent with her ... let alone EXTREMELY Violent in a way that could have easily killed her.

He's still a violent criminal that needs jail time, lots of it.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Staged? STAGED? What the heck is he trying to say? That she forced him to throw her against the TV and put a beat down on her? Yes I'm pretty sure she placed the video camera in the correct place to catch on camera any violence he might commit that day. And sure enough he did.

There is zero excuses available for him as to why he was THAT crazy insanely violent with a 120 lbs woman! If by staged he means she made sure his behavior could be video taped, yes. Then staged it was.

She could have antagonized him with words all she wanted, even called him the N word over and over ... AND STILL he does not have the right to be even mildly physically violent with her ... let alone EXTREMELY Violent in a way that could have easily killed her.

He's still a violent criminal that needs jail time, lots of it.
Yeah, Stacy's "staged" defense is just plain weird. And nonsensical.

"How dare she place a camera in a spot that could record me beating the crap out of her!"