Zac Stacey's 1st start...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
X said:
Rabid Ram said:
DRich has no vision or patients imo.
So you're saying he's a blind pediatrician?

Now I've heard it all.

sent via Tapatalk.
You working today, X?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
DR RAM said:
X said:
Rabid Ram said:

Now I've heard it all.

sent via Tapatalk.
You working today, X?
Nah. Laptop is hooked to the tv today.

sent via Tapatalk.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
X said:
DR RAM said:
X said:
Rabid Ram said:

Now I've heard it all.

sent via Tapatalk.
You working today, X?
Nah. Laptop is hooked to the tv today.

sent via Tapatalk.
Streaming it, gotcha. Were going to get it rolling today. No worries.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
By the way, thought I'd add, Stacy is killing it imo thus far. Yes, Jax's rush defense is weak but Stacy is picking up yards after contact and breaking tackles. Our other HBs don't really do that.

Ram4life11

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
jrry32 said:
By the way, thought I'd add, Stacy is killing it imo thus far. Yes, Jax's rush defense is weak but Stacy is picking up yards after contact and breaking tackles. Our other HBs don't really do that.

I had a feeling this would be a good game for him, I just hope it keeps going week to week...

Ram_Fan

Rookie
Name
Ken
I am really liking the way Zac is running. He's at least falling forward for positive yards when there's no where to go.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Keep Stacey in there. Our offense runs much better when he's in there compared to Richardson

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ram_Fan said:
I am really liking the way Zac is running. He's at least falling forward for positive yards when there's no where to go.

Yep. He has leg drive and pushes the pile. Our other HBs don't. But more than that, he has good vision and a good feel for the cutback lanes.

Daryl Richardson misses so many cutback opportunities. Just doesn't read the back-side blocks.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I think he has won the starting job after today's game. I liked what I seen from him today, good vision, and exploding through the hole.

Pho Kadat

Rookie
The offensive line had a good game today. That might be an indictment of Jacksonville's defense, but I'll take it. All three of the backs used had some nice gains, though I'd definitely say that Stacey earned another start. He showed speed through the hole, and the vision to find it. Richardson doesn't always hit the hole at full force and Cunningham has practically no vision. This might have been good game to evaluate Pead had he not found himself in the doghouse.