CELEBRATE !! Your Super Bowl LVI Champion LA Rams Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John

Never a sweeter moment for me.

Who could have dreamed this day would have ever happened.

I am still trying to process all of this. Being at the game in our spot was really much to take in.

For us original LA fans this is pretty damn surreal.

This was a Super Bowl Game for the ages.

This had both the drive, and the stop. The true GOAT made the last two stops to secure the game.

Historical.

GO RAMS!!!

oldnotdead

Legend
No doubt about it. I watched it again and if the Rams were at full strength the entire game they would have blown the Bungles out. The Bungles cheated in every way they knew how and still lost. How sweet is that! All those broken media hearts when their beloved Bungles had to cheat to stay in the game. That crap move by Higgins was intentional. He got his TD but it wasn't enough.

This season is a ready-made Hollywood movie. The Rams took a castoff QB and won a Super Bowl in St Louis. They traded for a QB that had never won a playoff game. In his first season, he becomes a world champion. You couldn't write a better script. He shut the doubters up and validated his HOF credentials. We may be looking at the best team in NFL history. Look at how many HOF players are going to come off this roster. This team never panicked and never doubted or waivered, it was unbelievable.

Run it back? Absolutely no reason they can't. I looked at this roster back in TC and knew it was special. There were no holes on either side of the ball.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

sean mcvay before the 4th down play...

"aaron donald is gonna make a play"
"von miller is gonna make a play"
"leonard floyd is gonna make a play"
"jalen ramsey is gonna make a play"
"ernest jones is gonna make a play"
"greg gaines is gonna make a play"

the editing crew just cut it down to the guy that made the play.

but seriously, every single rams fan before that play - "AD gonna make a play right here".

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
No doubt about it. I watched it again and if the Rams were at full strength the entire game they would have blown the Bungles out. The Bungles cheated in every way they knew how and still lost. How sweet is that! All those broken media hearts when their beloved Bungles had to cheat to stay in the game. That crap move by Higgins was intentional. He got his TD but it wasn't enough.
Damn straight.

The hold on Kupp by Logan Wilson was called Ticky Tacky by Collinsworth. If you watch that podcast someone shared by Chris Sims he addresses that play in detail and he got it right. It was just one of the several holds that were happening most NOT being called.

The only legit TD the Bungles got was a trick play. And they got two field goals.

We scored three legit TDs and a field goal. All the while being held or interfered with multiple times.

We were without the question the better team that day. As what almost all the metrics indicated before the game.

GO RAMS!!!

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Damn straight.

The hold on Kupp by Logan Wilson was called Ticky Tacky by Collinsworth. If you watch that podcast someone shared by Chris Sims he addresses that play in detail and he got it right. It was just one of the several holds that were happening most NOT being called.

The only legit TD the Bungles got was a trick play. And they got two field goals.

We scored three legit TDs and a field goal. All the while being held or interfered with multiple times.

We were without the question the better team that day. As what almost all the metrics indicated before the game.

GO RAMS!!!
To the league, the refs are nothing more than a tool to keep games close.

One other thing, if Higgins facemask penalty would have been called that's 7 points off the board. The game should have been over after Kupps last TD.

I'm so glad the Rams won because to lose due to a blatant intentional cheat would have smoldered for a year. The Bengals showed they have no class. Showoffs and cheaters deserve to lose. Frat boy can go home a loser. God, I love it.

The Rams beat these assholes with no run game and only Stafford and Kupp. LMFAO
If you re-watch the Higgins play. Ramsey was in position to interception the pass. That why Higgins had to foul him.

Tano

Legend
Never a sweeter moment for me.

Who could have dreamed this day would have ever happened.

I am still trying to process all of this. Being at the game in our spot was really much to take in.

For us original LA fans this is pretty damn surreal.

This was a Super Bowl Game for the ages.

This had both the drive, and the stop. The true GOAT made the last two stops to secure the game.

Historical.

GO RAMS!!!
2000 SB (1999 Season) also had the drive and the stop

Well - if you call a 75 yard pass play a drive lol

I really hope Van can play up to his size, but I don't see it happening. He hasn't shown that dog I'd like to see in him. Hopefully he'll prove me wrong.
Van was injured in the Tampa Bay game. Hurt his ankle. They didn't know if he would play in the SF game.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Doing my best Jackie Gleason, "How sweet it is". So proud of the boys. Coop caught not one but two TD passes at the end, and probably had a concussion to go with it. Stafford, Whit, Henderson, Donald, Miller, Perkins, OBJ, etc. - great games. My Mom passed away a couple of weeks ago but I think she was helping out here. I felt bad for Johnny Hekker on the muff, but he nailed a lot of good punts inside the 20. Everybody contributed.
That's the only muffed ST snap of the season that I remember ?