CELEBRATE !! Your Super Bowl LVI Champion LA Rams Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
Most yards he's ever given up in a single game I think.

Granted, 75 of them were BS.
The long TD vs the Bucs as well.
But, usually going up against another teams best....well, they are going to find a way to get the ball to their best guy too.
I think in big games Ramsey presses a little bit trying to make a big play.....like the first play on the Bengals last possession.
He let himself get out of position....probably trying to sit on a route to make a play on the ball....instead of just playing his man and make a stop of a few yards...
So be it, he's still great and it all worked out.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Congratulations guys!
Thanks for coming on here. You seem like a class act. Unlike much of your fan base.

Witnessing them in person I would be embarrassed If they were fans representing our team.

Just shooting straight.

I personally don‘t buy into the fluff here.

But good luck to your team. We are all fans of the NFL at the end.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
Haha, wish that was me, cheers to whoever made that sign, pouring one out for poor Goff
i8zvbhx2m9i81.jpg

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Ok since it was 5am on Monday my time at the end of the game and I have been working ever since (on-call no less, so no booze allowed), tonight is the night for Victory Whisky.

I shall start with the oldest bottle I have - it's forty fucking one years old. Worth it.

Slainte!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Seems like the kind of thing you'd see on other team sites that hate us too.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
One thing's for sure... Nobody can say the Rams don't know how to stretch out a celebration. :laugh4: