CELEBRATE !! Your Super Bowl LVI Champion LA Rams Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

oldnotdead

Legend
I was nervously binge eating al pastor tacos I was so on edge that last drive. When they lined up I told my GF he's going to drive them 80 yds for the winning TD and then AD and Miller are going to cut their hearts out. Damn, I must have eaten a dozen of those tacos.

It couldn't have ended any other way. This was a season of destiny. All the rest of the Super Bowls the Rams are in won't be as nerve-wracking as this one. Now that they have this one the rest are gravy.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So fucking fitting. Talking shit about Kupp isn't smart is it. He'll shred you and be all classy doing it like Jerry Rice.

You will be soundly mocked for not observing sufficient celebration time you fun sponge. :laugh4:

Lol my Rams anxiety is real.

Let me take some deep breaths....we will have McVay, Stafford and Kupp back no matter what. McVay will figure the OL out one way or another. We will draft some OL, CBs and pass rushers.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I lied …
It was the fucking same I woke up at 4 …. What a fucking game .. what a fucking team … what a fucking season … LETS GO RAMS

Ram77

Rookie
Congrats To ALL OF US!!!!’ GO RAMS!! What a wild ride! McVay wins one for his Legacy! I could not imagine this brilliant young coach going 0-2 in the biggest games of his career.. I love these players-this team! What a feeling! Been a fan since I was 9 years old-Im 44 now and this and our ‘99 season exactly 22 years ago have been the most special as a Rams fan but this one a bit more because they are back in LA.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Dibs on the new avatar lol

PXL_20220214_060120262~2.jpg

DeaconJones

Rookie
Doing my best Jackie Gleason, "How sweet it is". So proud of the boys. Coop caught not one but two TD passes at the end, and probably had a concussion to go with it. Stafford, Whit, Henderson, Donald, Miller, Perkins, OBJ, etc. - great games. My Mom passed away a couple of weeks ago but I think she was helping out here. I felt bad for Johnny Hekker on the muff, but he nailed a lot of good punts inside the 20. Everybody contributed.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Doing my best Jackie Gleason, "How sweet it is". So proud of the boys. Coop caught not one but two TD passes at the end, and probably had a concussion to go with it. Stafford, Whit, Henderson, Donald, Miller, Perkins, OBJ, etc. - great games. My Mom passed away a couple of weeks ago but I think she was helping out here. I felt bad for Johnny Hekker on the muff, but he nailed a lot of good punts inside the 20. Everybody contributed.
Sorry for your loss, man.
Maybe she helped Matthew stay so cool. :)

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Waited my entire life to hear "World Champion Los Angeles Rams" . I loved the 99 Team too, but for Los Angeles to have an NFL Championship, and it's THE RAMS, it's surreal!
Stan is the man, but also up on the podium was Josh Kroenke. This is very good news for us, because as Stan gets up there in age, Josh will remember this winning moment, how it bonded his family and frankly, this Superbowl 56 win just created a monster! I see the Rams organization in very very good hands for the next 50 years.

oldnotdead

Legend
One other thing, if Higgins facemask penalty would have been called that's 7 points off the board. The game should have been over after Kupps last TD.

I'm so glad the Rams won because to lose due to a blatant intentional cheat would have smoldered for a year. The Bengals showed they have no class. Showoffs and cheaters deserve to lose. Frat boy can go home a loser. God, I love it.

The Rams beat these assholes with no run game and only Stafford and Kupp. LMFAO

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15
`
I was nervously binge eating al pastor tacos I was so on edge that last drive. When they lined up I told my GF he's going to drive them 80 yds for the winning TD and then AD and Miller are going to cut their hearts out. Damn, I must have eaten a dozen of those tacos.

It couldn't have ended any other way. This was a season of destiny. All the rest of the Super Bowls the Rams are in won't be as nerve-wracking as this one. Now that they have this one the rest are gravy.

Orale pues! You just made me hungry.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
How am I supposed to sleep tonight. :part:

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
One other thing, if Higgins facemask penalty would have been called that's 7 points off the board. The game should have been over after Kupps last TD.

I'm so glad the Rams won because to lose due to a blatant intentional cheat would have smoldered for a year. The Bengals showed they have no class. Showoffs and cheaters deserve to lose. Frat boy can go home a loser. God, I love it.

The Rams beat these assholes with no run game and only Stafford and Kupp. LMFAO
Love the passion! :sunglasses::laugh1: