Your Starbucks Drink

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
I’ve heard the pumpkin cream cold brew, vanilla cream cold brew, and salted caramel cream cold brews are good. So, the cream cold brews.

I‘m a cappuccino drinker if I splurge on something like that, but I want to try those cream cold brews.
The cold brews are good, I get those on occasion. Just a little bit of sweet flavor as you drink it. They tend to make me a little jittery though lol.

It's funny I used to be one of those people who negatively judged the Bucks all the time but I started my new job and it kind of became a right of passage here to join in on it and I enjoy it now. It's definitely a social thing more than anything.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Good sailors like their coffee, boiling in an urn all day, black as sin. One old salt once asked me how I liked my coffee and I decided I needed a little cream because my stomach was a little upset that day... So he said,

"So you're only half a fairy, then?"

Got a feeling that doesn't happen these days...lol

Absolutely correct about coffee. We you may not agree with me on the inherent superiority of submarines over skimmers, but at least you see the light with regard to coffee :)

And yeah, in today's woke military, someone would probably get a dishonorable discharge for saying such a thing.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Non-fat latte with one pump of vanilla.

I will say this... Starbucks is fine. Its consistent and accessible. But every city and town has local coffee shops that put it to shame. Here in Central Florida, its Foxtail, which has about a half dozen stores in town. If you're here and you see one, try a REAL espresso drink!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Not a fan of these weird coffee drinks. Don't even like trying to order one for my wife. "Venti mocha frappuccino non fat extra whip". I almost throw up in my mouth just saying it. I just drink a couple cups of plain coffee every morning. No sugar and a little milk. It gives me what I need to wake up and I'm fine. I pop a sugar free star mint to get the coffee breath outta my mouth.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not a fan of these weird coffee drinks. Don't even like trying to order one for my wife. "Venti mocha frappuccino non fat extra whip". I almost throw up in my mouth just saying it. I just drink a couple cups of plain coffee every morning. No sugar and a little milk. It gives me what I need to wake up and I'm fine. I pop a sugar free star mint to get the coffee breath outta my mouth.
Cis males and their black coffee...smh.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I like Starbucks' grounds, they're as good as anyone's. But the company can go fuck themselves. Used to be a big customer of theirs but no longer. Not like they care or miss me or anything of course.

I drink Black Rifle coffee even though it's pricey as F when I want a really good cup. Other than that I go with the cheaper standards like 8 O'Clock.

This time of year I drink a couple cups in the morning and maybe a cup around 8pm. And usually sun tea in the afternoon. I'm a Sailor, gotta have that caffeine lol. You want to shut down the US Navy disrupt our coffee bean supply. :laugh1:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like Starbucks' grounds, they're as good as anyone's. But the company can go fuck themselves. Used to be a big customer of theirs but no longer. Not like they care or miss me or anything of course.

I drink Black Rifle coffee even though it's pricey as F when I want a really good cup. Other than that I go with the cheaper standards like 8 O'Clock.

This time of year I drink a couple cups in the morning and maybe a cup around 8pm. And usually sun tea in the afternoon. I'm a Sailor, gotta have that caffeine lol. You want to shut down the US Navy disrupt our coffee bean supply. :laugh1:
There always was coffee, 24/7 in the chow hall. I'd get a fill up every time I passed during the day...

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I bought my last one yesterday. They are so damn expensive. Best customer server around. But the price is nuts.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I bought my last one yesterday. They are so damn expensive. Best customer server around. But the price is nuts.
Hey Dad! Cut out the Starbucks and fork over the Prime Rib! ~ Winston

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
When my kids were younger and around and would harass me to go to Starbucks I wouldn't go through the drive thru for that reason. I would just park and they'd go in lol.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's so hot right now and I am weary. I'm out of energy drinks and so I made the kitchen hot by boiling water and making some coffee....OMG, I feel better. I'm not even as hot after drinking something hot in a hot room! Dunkin Donuts to the rescue!

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Back in the old days, there used to be this thing called a milk shake, and if you're at home and own a blender, you can make a coffee flavored milk shake for about 1/3'd the cost of a Starbuck's belt busting offering. And if you are concerned about the sugar & calories, substitute the regular ice cream for sugar-free. Starbucks is little more than a hot milkshake anyway.

Last edited:

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

It used to be just a touch of fresh cream in my coffee, ... never used or liked sugar in it. Now that I'm retired, the blend is 2/3 coffee & 1/3 Irish Cream Liquor.

Psycho_X

Legend
Over the years I'm not sure who is more pretentious, Starbucks customers or the people who hate Starbucks.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Over the years I'm not sure who is more pretentious, Starbucks customers or the people who hate Starbucks.
I can get a bag of decent coffee for what one foo foo drink from Starbucks costs. I don’t think my well deserved hate for Starbucks is being pretentiou....cheap, maybe.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
Non-fat latte with one pump of vanilla.

I will say this... Starbucks is fine. Its consistent and accessible. But every city and town has local coffee shops that put it to shame. Here in Central Florida, its Foxtail, which has about a half dozen stores in town. If you're here and you see one, try a REAL espresso drink!
Yep we have a place like that here in Louisville and Southern Indiana named Heine brothers that I prefer. But I'm in the minority because I have 2 Starbucks close to my house and they both have lines wrapped around the building all day long.

Psycho_X

Legend
I can get a bag of decent coffee for what one foo foo drink from Starbucks costs. I don’t think my well deserved hate for Starbucks is being pretentiou....cheap, maybe.
I mean... sure. There's always cheaper options. I bring a thermos of coffee i make at home before work and drink that in the morning. If I get starbucks it's on a lunchbreak at work where I can place an order on my phone, drive two minutes to it, go straight in and grab drink without interacting with anyone, and go back to work.

Back in the old days, there used to be this thing called a milk shake, and if you're at home and own a blender, you can make a coffee flavored milk shake for about 1/3'd the cost of a Starbuck's belt busting offering. And if you are concerned about the sugar & calories, substitute the regular ice cream for sugar-free. Starbucks is little more than a hot milkshake anyway.

Yes, I can make a Frappuccino at home that'll be a quarter of the cost I only need to drive the 30 minute commute, pull out a blender, hand scoop some ice cream, brew some cheap coffee, prepare it and package it, clean up after myself, drive back 30 minutes to work and then enjoy it... oh wait I just wasted an hour and a half of my work day making my own. One day I'll be retired and enjoy all of the handmade milkshakes I desire. Until then convenience is the name of the game.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Yep we have a place like that here in Louisville and Southern Indiana named Heine brothers that I prefer. But I'm in the minority because I have 2 Starbucks close to my house and they both have lines wrapped around the building all day long.

Hey... is the bar Jim Porters still open there in Louisville? Pretty big place with 3 different bars inside of one giant building.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
Hey... is the bar Jim Porters still open there in Louisville? Pretty big place with 3 different bars inside of one giant building.
No it closed a few years ago, it was known around town as the place that was crawling with cougars and a lot of people called it the menopause mansion :)

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
No it closed a few years ago, it was known around town as the place that was crawling with cougars and a lot of people called it the menopause mansion :)

Hahahahahahaaaaa

Back about 27 years ago I used to frequent that joint. It was a younger crowd back in those days I guess. I met a smoking hot chick there who became my Louisville girlfriend. She was actually on the Pantene shampoo hair commercials back then because of her long blonde hair. I had to work up there for about a year. Stacey was this girl's name... she made my time up there so nice. She could not believe it when I told her I wasn't going to bring her with me back to Florida when I finally finished my work up there. She was unforgettable though.

So Jim Porters holds a special place in my heart man. Kinda bummed to hear it closed.