Your Starbucks Drink

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
So, I've never drank coffee in my life until recently. My wife got her a Starbucks Frappuccino and I tasted it. It was amazing. It's called the Mocha Cookie Crumble. Delicious!

Now. I've developed a problem like a damn crack head. I go every morning and drop $6 on a large Frappuccino lol. But. I'm scared to try anything new.

Was wondering, if you drink their stuff...what is the best for you? I like the Frappuccino being cold.

Psycho_X

Legend
My office does lunch runs at least 3 or 4 times a week. During summer I'm mostly an iced caramel macchiato guy. During fall/winter I turn into a pretentious pumpkin spice latte asshole.

Their Frappuccino's are awesome and basically milk shakes with coffee. I have really enjoyed their caramel ribbon crunch they had this summer which I highly recommend. But I try not to get those too often because they are so sugary I'm crashing before the end of the day.

Last edited:

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My office does lunch runs at least 3 or 4 times a week. During summer I'm mostly an iced caramel macchiato guy. During fall/winter I turned into a pretentious pumpkin spice latte asshole.

Their Frappuccino's are awesome and basically milk shakes with coffee. I have really enjoyed their caramel ribbon crunch they had this summer which I highly recommend. But I try not to get those too often because they are so sugary I'm crashing before the end of the day.
I almost tried that crunch but I was nervous that much caramel would kill me lol

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I don't drink Starbucks, more for y'all. I enjoy the taste and richness of black coffee. There are lots of great places to get a cup of fresh small batch coffee. I enjoy Insight and Barrio coffee here in Sacramento, Stumptown out of PDX, and Cherry Street in Jet City.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
So, I've never drank coffee in my life until recently. My wife got her a Starbucks Frappuccino and I tasted it. It was amazing. It's called the Mocha Cookie Crumble. Delicious!

Now. I've developed a problem like a damn crack head. I go every morning and drop $6 on a large Frappuccino lol. But. I'm scared to try anything new.

Was wondering, if you drink their stuff...what is the best for you? I like the Frappuccino being cold.

I actually had that for the first time last week. And I thought it was gross and wasted $6.

Idk why I keep falling into the Starbucks trap. Everytime I go (usually with coworkers) I'm always so disappointed. Never had a coffee that was actually good. I'd rather go to Dunkin and save a few bucks.

Maybe is because I'm not a basic white girl rocking the Ugg boots and North Face jacket? Aka Tom Brady.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I don't drink coffee, so I've never had Starbuck's.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I'm a snobby tea drinker.

tumblr_mcw033mZyX1rkpywno1_500.gif

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I go at holiday time when my job hands out $10 gift cards and get an egg nog latte. Last year I went to 4 or 5 Starbucks and no one had egg nog. So I regifted the card.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Never had a coffee that was actually good.
Because Starbucks coffee is crap. It's not a coffee company, it's a marketing company.
The drinks that are the most popular (and most expensive) are the ones that disguise the flavor of coffee the most

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I’ve heard the pumpkin cream cold brew, vanilla cream cold brew, and salted caramel cream cold brews are good. So, the cream cold brews.

I‘m a cappuccino drinker if I splurge on something like that, but I want to try those cream cold brews.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nothing! It’s expensive, blah, and I don’t drink coffee. If I did I’d likely be broke, they are every where.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Rare if ever do I drink anything from them. But if I do, it's a blonde roast, black, no sugar.

Like a good junkie, I like my caffeine uncut.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Because Starbucks coffee is crap. It's not a coffee company, it's a marketing company.
The drinks that are the most popular (and most expensive) are the ones that disguise the flavor of coffee the most

SHUTUP SHUTUP SHUTUP!!!!!!!!

Screen-Shot-2016-11-21-at-1.04.00-PM.png

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Mine used to be the mocha with an extra shot "not too sweet". But I haven't had one in years. My wife and I recently stopped drinking coffee. Even though we mostly didn't drink coffee from coffee houses, it still is saving us about $80 per month as we bought really good coffee and made it like granny from the Beverly Hillbillies.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rare if ever do I drink anything from them. But if I do, it's a blonde roast, black, no sugar.

Like a good junkie, I like my caffeine uncut.
Good sailors like their coffee, boiling in an urn all day, black as sin. One old salt once asked me how I liked my coffee and I decided I needed a little cream because my stomach was a little upset that day... So he said,

"So you're only half a fairy, then?"

Got a feeling that doesn't happen these days...lol

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Another old salt was ready to fight if his coffee cup ever got cleaned by accident. "Yur washing out all the flavor!"