LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
does the beginning of this song remind anyone of another song from maybe late 80's - 90's top 40 genre

Donnie Iris & the Cruisers. very underrated band. all material was recorded in his home studio. the background vocals were developed by the keyboard player who is also an entertainment / intellectual properties lawyer who patented ( i believe) the background vocal tracks with a method he created using his keyboards and several effects pedals.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvu9abrnsgI

Sounds like a blend of Hewey Lewis and Earth, Wind & fire. :thinking:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

Shaq can actually fucking rap well, which surprised me, but do NOT sleep on GAWNE; he's arguably one of the best young choppers (Midwest style rap, for those who aren't sure of the lingo) to come out in some time; the lyrical ability, speed, and technical prowess he has is incredible.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Yes, I know I'm spamming GAWNE songs at this point, but hell. Him and Tech N9ne. Absolutely lit song.