LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SierraRam

Recreational User
I missed Jerry's birthday Friday, being out of town... Better late than never - Shake it "Sugaree":

Rambition

Rookie
Following Prime Time with Sweet.
They use to play this song on my school bus in elementary school. AM radio at its finest. Loved it.

what a great band. like you, i heard this song constantly when i was in school, but whereas i almost always ended up sick to death of songs that i was forced to hear so many times, i never got tired of hearing it. still haven't. i had a buddy who happened to find himself seated next brian connelly on a plane and he said the guy was quite nice and talked a lot with him.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Nice one PrimeTime. You can just never get toooo many guitar players in a band, really. Love the Scorps. Here's one that's a little more vintage which hooked me onto this band the minute I heard that intro rif...