LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
And now for something completely different…

View: https://youtu.be/iJvcN41H3Is?si=1twsycE6Pvg7_8ag

Best description ever. Wow.

Pagan Rituals have come back to life! They are fucking way out there man. Very interesting. I'd never heard of them... but reading about their music is fascinating.

Not sure of the time that I would ever what to jam to this though. If I cranked this in my whip with the windows down... I guarantee that nobody would want to make eye contact with me. LOL. But the spectical of it all is very cool. What a trip.

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
Best description ever. Wow.

Pagan Rituals have come back to life! They are fucking way out there man. Very interesting. I'd never heard of them... but reading about their music is fascinating.

Not sure of the time that I would ever what to jam to this though. If I cranked this in my whip with the windows down... I guarantee that nobody would want to make eye contact with me. LOL. But the spectical of it all is very cool. What a trip.
I’m going to see them live next April. Can’t wait.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I’m going to see them live next April. Can’t wait.

Looks like they have a tremendous amount going on for you to see. They certainly put on A Show. That would be a concert to make sure you have seats near the front for.

Their vocals are sung in multiple different languages including Icelandic. That's nutz. I went to college with a guy from Iceland. Apparently Icelandic is the most difficult language to learn and understand.

They also incorporate weird vocal sounds from some seriously old ass cultures.

That music would be perfect to crank on Halloween night because it would scare the shit out of trick or treaters. Not sure if you guys do that over there across the pond.