LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

Great song. One of the things I love about Robert Plant's solo career is that he never tried to rest on his Zeppelin laurels, nor did he try to run away from his legacy there. He just did what he wanted to without being affected by what came before.

SierraRam

Recreational User
crap! Just found out today is the 30th Anniversary of Purple Rain. Fairness in confession, the movie/album is older than I am, but when I "discovered" Purple Rain when I was like 15 or 16 years old that crap really resonated with me. To this day I am a total Prince die hard. I'd post a vid, but apparently Youtube keeps Prince jams under lock & key.

I "discovered" something watching Purple Rain, too

images

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Justin F. does a great job documenting his life in his music. Always intense.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott

Many don't know that Waylon played bass for Buddy Holly.
He was suppose to be on the plane that went down with Richie V. And the Big Bopper.
He jokingly told them he hoped the plane would crash. Regretted it for the rest of his life.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor

something they dont make in China................. good american rock n roll.