LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Saw this meme today and it of course made me want to listen to and post Tom Jones

Tom Jones Syndrome.jpg

And I think his last hit

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
The B-52's are such a fun group, both to listen too and to watch. I was going to post that video myself so I'm glad you took care of it for me. :yay:

I kind of figured you'd get around to Love Shack, but this is my favorite tune from them even though it came a little later, and just couldn't wait. Couldn't agree more about how fun, campy and upbeat their music was, even John Lennon mentioned them as a favorite band. I only saw them perform live once, along with 350,000 of my closest friends at the US Festival. I took my first helicopter ride the same day they performed, getting to survey the mass of humanity. They toured quite a bit with one of my favorite all girl bands, The ...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3kQlzOi27M&list=RDEMyFntd0Dk4aC8mHhE8YOSOQ&start_radio=1

This video reminds me that there was once a time when attractive women weren't colorful cartoons covered in tattoos, or accompanied by an iPhone permanently attached to their hands.

Last edited:

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Stumbled upon this Bobby Oroza jam weird video. I was stoned. But it was a classic vid. And its cool as hell...