LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
Hanging in there Les, barely. Diverticulitis has been kicking my ass. They're (the doctors) thinking about surgery but I'm not so we're at an impasse but I just recently got over my latest bout so, fingers crossed. Sorry about the SB results. Especially considering they were playing the Cheatriots.:(

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Hanging in there Les, barely. Diverticulitis has been kicking my ass. They're (the doctors) thinking about surgery but I'm not so we're at an impasse but I just recently got over my latest bout so, fingers crossed. Sorry about the SB results. Especially considering they were playing the Cheatriots.:(

I hope the doctors find a solution for you my friend.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Hope you're feeling better soon , the wife had that a few years ago , ain't no fun I'm sure

Alan

Legend
IowaRam feeling the pain:
Hope you're feeling better soon, the wife had that a few years ago, ain't no fun I'm sure.
Thanks for the good thoughts Iowa! I'm not totally sure which is worse, the disease or the cure.