LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
Westerberg remembering the beginning:

That band was loaded with talent.
I agree but I'll take it one step further and point out that they were not only musically loaded with talent, they were innovative and ground breaking. Much of the music, of that period, stylistically, didn't resemble anything that came before it. I listen to the rap music of today and wonder "what's new there?" Where has the innovation gone? Looping old pieces of actual music to, for the most part, bad poetry just makes me think that they don't have anyone in their band who can sing and no musicians who can play and/or compose new music. There are still good bands playing good music out there but they don't have the vehicles to get it out to the public. Just one of the many things in today's world that make me wish I could go back to the future. Plus, I'd love to own a DeLorean.:LOL:

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Glenn Millers lost plane believed to have been found at the bottom the the English Channel

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...overed-decades-after-disappearing-during-wwii

NorsemanGM-457x243.jpg

so now if you gentlemen will excuse me , I'm going to go and dance with my wife

Thumbs-Up2a.jpg

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17HRV8k1YMw

ohio state's hockey team plays this as their intro music. always wondered if the black album happens had Cliff not died in the bus accident, and how Metallica would have progressed otherwise. also wonder if Cliff would agree with lars' anti napster bit.

Last edited:

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Beautiful. I also love to listen to it when I'm trying to sleep - one of the few songs that help. But beautiful regardless. LA band, but Indian meditation music.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
But if you really want to sleep - this is reputedly the song best at putting people to sleep.

I've been told never to listen to this while driving.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And one not related to sleep. I was supposed to see him live years ago, at Farm Aid, but he had to have emergency surgery. But he's awesome - I may catch him in Tucson soon. Probably his most beautiful song.