LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

RIP to the best musician of all time.

let's all post our favorite bowie song. this is my favorite song from the best album ever produced.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
R.I.P David Bowie

original

View: https://youtu.be/CGQo6zpVzt8

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I was just a wee lad when this came out. I remember you playing this album as well as Madman and Honkey Chateau which you bought for me. I was way ahead of the music scene in my circle of friends thanks to you. I mean WAY ahead... (y)

Glad to have been of service. :rockon:

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not meant to be a commentary on his dying, but just one of my favorite songs from the first album I remember owning - Diamond Dogs

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Glad to have been of service. :rockon:

I remember you "hippies" cranking out Cream's Sunshine of Your Love, White Room, and IABD's White Bird in the garage. Those are the songs that stood out to me. I also remember acoustic versions of Puff the Magic Dragon (I didn't know then what I know now ;)) and a Snoopy/Red Baron song.