Your off-season football outlook

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Also, all my hate for Tom Bitchy. All. My. Hate. I will let the hate flow through me like a fucking Sith Lord.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
@CGI Ram:
On this note, we start to pivot draft conversation into the main NFL forum about now... and let’s keep pumping topics, folks! It’s the off-season, so let’s get ROD creative.
Everyone else: How do we turn this into a Goff thread?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Without football.... I will now have time to go fishing. There're some big wahoos being caught right now.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
You mean the “Goffseason”.
giphy.gif

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Outlook is cloudy with a side of wtf is going on and wtf are they talking about. Typical

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Are you saying we should bring back Shaw and Armey?
Ah Armey found Kurt.

I actually felt sorry for the guy after Vermeil left, can you imagine having to work with Shaw, JZ and Martz. !!

Hell Martz was calling the shots when he was Gm.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1 2 7 agree.

3 makes me hungry All the Time ..

4 6 No comment.

5 nothing new,been done for years, just,look how this board and any other board gets Qb post.

8 I'm hoping that 1 really comes true, I'll have a beer later on today and toast you on that 1 @CGI

Now back to Kolchak the original Night Stalker series.
MeTV Every Sat night! Love it! Lost in Space too.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Thank God I live in Montana where most of us have seen less affects of the rona.

Tired of the constant turmoil in our daily lives so I try not to listen to it. I wish the nfl would get off the political garbage. Just pick the best talent for the jobs and shut up about it.

Skiing is an option for us snow pack is good and we have a couple of months to enjoy it.

Spring is coming, new babies on the ranch, prepping for hay season and the garden will take over as we see more daylight.

Heading to Alaska this summer for a couple of weeks so more prep work there to do.

Good luck out there in whatever fills your days. Life is short, go get it.