Your Favorite Ram Outside of Quinn

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamWoodie

Legend
I go with these:

1. Bradford

2. "Cookie Monster" Brockers

3. Ogletree

4. Jenkins

5. McDonald

6. Quick...something about the guy that says ..."just wait".

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
I'm going off the board a little bit. T.J. McDonald. I really believe he's going to be something special and I've irritated my friends with the hype I've gave him.

Beyond him, Hekker, Stacy, and Chris Long.[/QUOT

I love Tj.

Athos

Legend
People love to bash on Pettis but to date he is the most reliable WR the Rams have. Not the guy with the most talent but based on what we have seen in games with the WR we have if you needed a first down, he would be the WR.

I'm curious what makes people say this. Is he really the most reliable? Or is that just a product of what our WR corps was before Britt, Quick (hopefully emerging this year), Bailey, Austin, Cook, etc?

Dude went through an 8 game stretch with only 8 receptions. Not very good. At all.

At any rate, Bradford is actually the player who brought me back into following the Rams really hard for the first time since the GSOT, so he has to be included. Stacy right behind.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
JL55 is my favorite ram. But I'll take TayAwesome on offense. Even tho I can't stand when he calls himself that. I rememberr his draft year I was telling my buddy how badly I wanted this kid on our team. and this was months before he got so hyped he became a top 10 lock. I even bought my dog his Jersey. But I begged to my tv that we take laurinaitis over mulaga in his draft. And he's been my favorite ever since.

I wanted Mulaga lol. I thought that's who the pick would be. I was scratching my head on picking JL. Both guys good, though. JL is better.

reggae

People love to bash on Pettis but to date he is the most reliable WR the Rams have. Not the guy with the most talent but based on what we have seen in games with the WR we have if you needed a first down, he would be the WR.
I beg to differ. I don't think he makes the cut. He was the slant guy. Quick took that role. But, they quit throwing them. He was the big in the slot when they split Cook. Quick has taken that role. I think he's done.

fearsomefour

Legend
I'm curious what makes people say this. Is he really the most reliable? Or is that just a product of what our WR corps was before Britt, Quick (hopefully emerging this year), Bailey, Austin, Cook, etc?

Dude went through an 8 game stretch with only 8 receptions. Not very good. At all.

At any rate, Bradford is actually the player who brought me back into following the Rams really hard for the first time since the GSOT, so he has to be included. Stacy right behind.
Fair enough. If you had one play to get, say, 8 yards for a first via pass based on what guys have done (not hoping or projecting) who would it be? Depends on coverage of course.
Pettis, cook, Kendricks, Austin? It's a pretty shaky list. Based on what guys have done I would go Pettis or Kendricks. I do hope my feeling regarding this changes early into this season.

fearsomefour

Legend
I beg to differ. I don't think he makes the cut. He was the slant guy. Quick took that role. But, they quit throwing them. He was the big in the slot when they split Cook. Quick has taken that role. I think he's done.
I don't see that. He doesn't cost much and is reliable depth. If all goes well Britt, Quick, Cook, Austin and the Bailey will be gobbling up all the catches. A solid vet like Pettis has value as depth.