Your Favorite Ram Outside of Quinn

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Cory Harkey. Then Chris Long. Then Michael Brockers, Jake Long, James Lauranaitis, in that order.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Quinn would easily get the vast majority. So we will not include him.

Mine is Sammy "Golden Boy" Bradford. Can't wait to see him smiling and the frowners frowning. Fantastic.

Hekker or Chris Long.

OldRock

Rookie
Name
Rocky
Jeff Fisher. He's the captain that steers the boat. And in the right direction for a change.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
James Laurinaitis

Sam Bradford

Chris Long

Lamarcus Joyner

Tre Mason

Hell, all of em.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
JL55 is my favorite ram. But I'll take TayAwesome on offense. Even tho I can't stand when he calls himself that. I rememberr his draft year I was telling my buddy how badly I wanted this kid on our team. and this was months before he got so hyped he became a top 10 lock. I even bought my dog his Jersey. But I begged to my tv that we take laurinaitis over mulaga in his draft. And he's been my favorite ever since.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
James Laurinaitis
Sam Bradford
Chris Long
Lamarcus Joyner
Tre Mason
Hell, all of em.

+1. In my book, there are a ton of guys who are tied for 2nd, who either are great, or will be great, all for any number of reasons. CLong, WHayes, Donald, Brockers, Langford, Laurinaitis, Ogletree, Jenkins, TruJo, Joyner, TJMcD, JLong, Saffold, GRob, JCook, Stacy, Tre, Tavon, Stedman, Britt, Hekker, Legatron, Bradford. I'd take the "over" for all of these guys that they'd be plus players in 2014.

But then, as the OP implies, there's The Mighty Quinn, and he's next level special.

(no disrespect to those I didn't mention, but I can't name everyone! people would think I was a homer!)

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I've followed Bradford since college as well, I couldn't believe that the Rams actually got him. So he's been my favorite for a while.

Also, Tavon Austin is a fun player just to watch, knowing he can score any time he touches the ball.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
JL55 gets my vote. I wore the same number when I played football as a kid. I Also enjoyed watching the road warriors wrestle. I haven't even mentioned his football talent yet...

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I don't really pick favorite players, I'm more of a 'if you're on my team I usually like you' kind of guy.

That said, I really want Janoris Jenkins to succeed. That's why he frustrates me so much. He's got Pro Bowl talent if he can put it all together.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Offensively I really like two ....H-Back Cory Harkey so overlooked & so unselfish & when he is healthy & playing OG...Rodger Saffold!

On defense JL is the head & smarts of this defense.!

TShram03

UDFA
Tavon Austin because I tend to lean offense.

But I went to Mizzou and really want to see E.J. Gaines succeed. If Danario Alexander worked out here, he probably would have been my favorite NFL Player of all-time. Right up there with Marshall.

MFaulk107

The Realness
Currently:Swishh, ballin, gah Im Tay Awsumm.
Tavon Austin is mine!

Ever? Marshall fckin Faulk

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
All of them. Seriously, I can find attributes in every player I'd brag about.

My team!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Okay... Frigg... I'll pick.

Sam Bradford

I think he's been a punching bag for too long on a team that needed a LOT of work when he got here. But the man is a pro. He represents the Rams with class.

And... After this season I won't say "I told you so" but I'll drink a shot of whiskey and pat myself on the back for staying true to what I've seen since day 1.