Your favorite play in Rams history

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
The best I could find was an article indicating it happened in a Rams 9ers game December 2001.

It's in a highlight vid, I tried to find it and couldn't. Martz actually describes it well in the vid. It's either a highlight video from the GSOT or on a trick play highlight reel. Someone will find it. I took a quick look and couldn't but it's out there.

The vid may be posted somewhere on the board too......I saw it fairly recently.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
The long Dickerson runs against Dallas and the Jets are my true favorites... closely followed by the Flipper catch and run into the tunnel to win that playoff game in NY.

Proehl's snag to beat the bucs is also on the top for me. I'm actually going fishing with Warren Sapp on June 7th. Guess what catch is gonna come up that day. :sneaky:

Dude if you don't wear a Proehl jersey you will regret missing out on the opportunity to troll that prick. And get me a pic!!!

Hooker jokes too......as you bait the hook of course.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Reebok-Unis...3d4e7c&pid=100011&rk=2&rkt=10&sd=301828237326

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This one may not be #1, But this return has to be up their!!

rams-return.jpg

The return.jpg

SORRY I DON'T HAVE THE VIDEO!!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Dude if you don't wear a Proehl jersey you will regret missing out on the opportunity to troll that prick. And get me a pic!!!

Hooker jokes too......as you bait the hook of course.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Reebok-Unisex-St-Louis-Rams-Ricky-Proehl-87-Jersey-Size-L/152096907714?_trksid=p2047675.c100011.m1850&_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIC.MBE&ao=1&asc=36797&meid=4eac8e3a70de4f8b8e017d7c553d4e7c&pid=100011&rk=2&rkt=10&sd=301828237326

I know @-X- and @Ramhusker both have Proehl jerseys... and I'd be happy to get those signed for them if they want. I wish I had one of my own. Believe me though... that catch will be talked about in full!

And hookers are always talked about anyway when fishing lol.

I'll definitely post some pics. I'm gonna ask him to do a Q&A here too. We'll see how that turns out.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Has to Bruce's TD in the superbowl.

The tackle was great, but our offense had been shut down for a while....Titans had all the momentum...Warner got hit so the pass wasn't perfect....I am astounded that it's not considered the best play in superbowl history considering the score and situation.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
I know @-X- and @Ramhusker both have Proehl jerseys... and I'd be happy to get those signed for them if they want. I wish I had one of my own. Believe me though... that catch will be talked about in full!

And hookers are always talked about anyway when fishing lol.

I'll definitely post some pics. I'm gonna ask him to do a Q&A here too. We'll see how that turns out.
I don't know. We're talking Warren Sapp here. Really? Be careful @Selassie I :fighting: the dude may snap. We don't want to watch the news as they sift the bottom of the lake for your ass. :snicker:

DenverRam

Starter
Often overshadowed by the ensuing "Tackle", Bruce made an outstanding play on the ball vs TIGHT coverage, and then the move inside and then the speed to take the lead for good. Pressure. Skill. Timing. Clutch. Beautiful.

Warner to Bruce. I dont think any play can surpass that.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I don't know. We're talking Warren Sapp here. Really? Be careful @Selassie I :fighting: the dude may snap. We don't want to watch the news as they sift the bottom of the lake for your ass. :snicker:

We'll be out in the Gulf Stream in the Atlantic down in the Keys.

No worries Brudda... I'm basically part fish.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
We'll be out in the Gulf Stream in the Atlantic down in the Keys.

No worries Brudda... I'm basically part fish.

Well since you will be driving by here feel free to drop off a little bit of fish right here lol.

Is this a tourney or what?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Well since you will be driving by here feel free to drop off a little bit of fish right here lol.

Is this a tourney or what?

Dude... I'd be happy to do that if I was driving through Naples... but I take the Turnpike. We should had a ton of fish.

It's not a tournament. On the 7th I'll have too many people to take out on my boat... so I've hired another boat to go out with us and we'll fish together with 2 boats. Sapp is really good friends with the other boat's owner and he offered to have Sapp come along if we were football fans. So....

We're celebrating my twins' HS graduation with a trip down there. I gotta spend some time with em while I still can. They're off to FSU now and I won't be seeing much of them then. They actually graduate tonight at 7.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
It was really a one off deal, and I've never been able to find a clip, but Warner was lined up in shotgun with Faulk next to him, then Warner acted like he had an issue with his helmet or he couldn't get the play call in, so he turned to walk toward the sidelines.

Faked out the defense for the direct snap to Faulk. This was pre-wildcat and Ronnie Brown, and then I saw the same play rehashed by a couple different teams throughout the remainder of that season.
Man, I looked everywhere and could not find it. What the F.

At about the 25:45 mark Martz talks about the play and then at 25:57 they show it. And if you haven't watched the whole thing, its a must watch!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apWOMcfA9iI

You're welcome!! (y)

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Dude... I'd be happy to do that if I was driving through Naples... but I take the Turnpike. We should had a ton of fish.

It's not a tournament. On the 7th I'll have too many people to take out on my boat... so I've hired another boat to go out with us and we'll fish together with 2 boats. Sapp is really good friends with the other boat's owner and he offered to have Sapp come along if we were football fans. So....

We're celebrating my twins' HS graduation with a trip down there. I gotta spend some time with em while I still can. They're off to FSU now and I won't be seeing much of them then. They actually graduate tonight at 7.

Congrats to them......

I'll look forward to pics!