Yo fellow Horn Heads!!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFan4Life

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well try as I might I couldn't find tickets for less than 65 bucks and with tax and fees it would have likely been closer to 75 or maybe 80. And those were nosebleed plus seats. Don't know if there is even air that high up.......Two tickets, parking, and the gas alone was roasting up on 2 bills pretty fast......and that's before beer one or food for the entire day. Add to that a 3 hour car ride one way and I am glad I didn't drop the close to 3 bills plus to spend the day watching that debacle.

Some fellow fans suggested scalpers near the stadium and I just couldn't bring myself to drive 3 hours on the chance I could get tickets for a reasonable price.

Yet..............

As I watched I saw an awful lot of Rams fans disguised as empty seats.

Hard to blame them tho....considering the product the Rams have provided for the last dozen years or so.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I used to be on RamStalk. I'm glad that I'm not anymore.

Yeah, so glad I moved here from RamStalk. That was a nightmare. A lot of posters on here came over in one big wave once we had enough of the trolls with many names over that hellhole. Luckily, @-X- was there to save me. Don't tell him I said that ;)

RamzFanz

Damnit
Well try as I might I couldn't find tickets for less than 65 bucks and with tax and fees it would have likely been closer to 75 or maybe 80. And those were nosebleed plus seats. Don't know if there is even air that high up.......Two tickets, parking, and the gas alone was roasting up on 2 bills pretty fast......and that's before beer one or food for the entire day. Add to that a 3 hour car ride one way and I am glad I didn't drop the close to 3 bills plus to spend the day watching that debacle.

Some fellow fans suggested scalpers near the stadium and I just couldn't bring myself to drive 3 hours on the chance I could get tickets for a reasonable price.

Yet..............

As I watched I saw an awful lot of Rams fans disguised as empty seats.

Hard to blame them tho....considering the product the Rams have provided for the last dozen years or so.

You dodged a bullet on that one.

Still, all remaining games are $30 or less right now. You can buy whatever ticket is cheapest and sit where you want. No one cares.

Park at ballpark village. It's free and they have a free shuttle that drops right at the dome.