Yo fellow Horn Heads!!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFan4Life

Rookie
Long time no talk to. I haunt the dispatch board sometimes but mostly just busy as sin. I hope all of you are doing good! Paulie, hope you are good brother! Miss talking football with you guys.

I am also thinking about hitting the game this weekend. My oldest daughter is engaged to a Bears fan and I'd love to bring him down and have the Rams kick their butts! Kind of last minute and I have never been to the Dome.

Somebody on the dispatch said a good spot to tailgate at was a stone lot across from the dome and I asked for a bit of clarification. It looks like there is a lot right across Cole from the stadium and I was wondering if that was it. Any of you know this lot? Seems VERY close to the venue which will be good. My wife doesn't get around so good since her stroke and close is always good.

Anyone know what it costs to park there? Any of you be there Sunday, either at that lot or one you can recommend where you will be? Would love to hook up with some fellow Rams fans and share a beer or braut. Or both.

We are also going to check StubHub but if any of you has four seats you can't use this weekend I might take them off your hands if they aren't too expensive.

I'll check back later to see if anyone responds.

Take care all and GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Post disgrace?

A certain forum that cannot be named as I understand.

It is the online forum of a certain local newspaper.

Also known as the insane asylum if I'm not mistaken.

RamsFan4Life

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah....that's the one.......The Let's Move to LA Looney Bin.

ohiorams

Rookie
forgive me, but....

are you not allowed to talk about whether the Rams move or not here? That seems rather childish to me. Am I stepping on eggshells just mentioning that?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
forgive me, but....

are you not allowed to talk about whether the Rams move or not here? That seems rather childish to me. Am I stepping on eggshells just mentioning that?
Well, the childish part isn't cool. We don't like dividing the members by allowing this hot topic on this board. We've tried it, it gets childish, every time. The board only posts relevant information that is new. The speculation was running rampant. If you go the Rams Talk, you can see the board is overflowing with topics about a possible move, or so I hear. I don't go there.

We prefer to talk about the Rams players, and the way they are playing, as opposed to things that just make people fight. We have no insider information on the move. It's just ends up being side taking, that can spread on a forum, like a virus. We don't like degrading friendships here. We think of each other as Rams friends, and family. That's just how we roll.

This is a forum member, not a moderator, or owner talking.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
That seems rather childish to me.

It's just called moderation. That which doesn't exist on RamStalk. It might be over bearing to some, but it promotes healthy discussion. You'll get all the trash talk you need from our weekly visitors from other teams.

ohiorams

Rookie
other Rams Sites.

Does anyone go to ClanRam?

I've tried to get the site on my phone but all I get is a white screen that wont load.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
other Rams Sites.

Does anyone go to ClanRam?

I've tried to get the site on my phone but all I get is a white screen that wont load.

Other Ram sites?

OTHER Ram sites?!

You got all you need right here, baby.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
lol so other Rams fans are having site wars now ?
is this another taboo topic? :oops:

I don't know that you know this, but a lot of us are refugees from other sites that got so bad that we went here. ROD is the only Rams site I ever go to anymore. I used to be on RamStalk. I'm glad that I'm not anymore.

ohiorams

Rookie
I don't know that you know this, but a lot of us are refugees from other sites that got so bad that we went here. ROD is the only Rams site I ever go to anymore. I used to be on RamStalk. I'm glad that I'm not anymore.

nope, I didnt know that. I know it happens but I just look for sites and some seem to get more traffic or none at all.
I still look at forums in a 3rd person type way and dont take much too personal. Its just sports talk.

I sign up at multiple sites to keep my attention. when one site doesnt answer or dies down I click on another and so on

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
And that is why that board is dead here and so is that topic. And good riddance to both the board and topic. They are both alive and well down below (over there.)

Sorry, OP.

Back behind the dome I've seen some tailgating. Not much to speak of, sorry.