Yo! Be careful what you wish for with coaching change

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
San Diego Chargers - Fired Norv Turner, hired Mike McCoy, and retained John Pagano as DC
Baltimore Ravens - Fired Brian Billick, hired John Harbaugh, and retained Rex Ryan as DC

High five

4 or 5 HC's turn over every year

He names 2 over the last 10-15 years

Almost never happens

Good luck fans!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
High five

4 or 5 HC's turn over every year

He names 2 over the last 10-15 years

Almost never happens

Good luck fans!

Those were off the top of my head. Don't know if that's the extent of them. Regardless, if firing Fisher means Williams goes, so be it. I'd like to keep Williams, but firing Fisher is more important.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian

Sportsed

Pro Bowler
Our current head coach is about to set the record for the most losses in the history of the NFL.......

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think Rams fans of today know as much or better what coaching changes can bring.

What kills me is I actually like Jeff Fisher for the most part. I think he can be a hell of a coach if he simply made better offensive coaching hires. If he hired someone really good and just got the hell out of their way I think he could be a Super Bowl coach again. I think that's why he frustrates me so much. I think he can be a great head coach if he simply got out of his own way. It's like we hired the bizzaro Mike Martz which is ironic.

Psych_X, I have thought this way ever since Fisher was brought on. I am still a Fisher supporter, by the way. One other question lingers, though, and it is purely speculative on my part because I just watch franchise from the tube. Is it the fact that Fisher will not hire his equal on the offensive side of the ball, or is it a fact that no one else that proven wants the job?

As for defending the opinion for still being a Fisher supporter, I do not have to do so. I support this team. Some sort of sadistic support even grows out of the frustration even more so than the success at times. Like I said, I just follow this team from afar. They know more than me, so I just get behind my team.

JerseyRam1

Rookie
This team needs change.Sitting here with the worst offense in the NFL after 5 seasons is unacceptable. Furthermore, Fisher cannot deliver on two of his foundation pieces: Running the ball and Defense.

I wonder if deep down the players are realizing they will never win with Fisher. This team has a lot of young talent that wont be recognized once again due to a losing record. All of their contracts have performance bonuses and Fish isnt delivering.

wmc540

Pro Bowler
This is like saying we shouldn't draft a defensive tackle after we kept drafting terrible deffensive tackles. You eventually hit on an Aaron Donald.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Our current head coach is about to set the record for the most losses in the history of the NFL.......
Well, we'll always have that !

Psycho_X

Legend
Is it the fact that Fisher will not hire his equal on the offensive side of the ball, or is it a fact that no one else that proven wants the job?.

That is the question that bugs me too. There certainly doesn't seem to be anyone begging for the job by any means but there's also been a lot of things going against the Rams the last ten years with relocation drama, bad rosters, and the whole losing thing. So maybe none simply wanted to come to the Rams in general. It makes you wonder though and I'm not sure we'll ever have an answer to it. Fisher definitely wants a specific vision on offense and that might rub established coaches the wrong way but who knows.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Im sure Rich Brooks would have agreed with this in 1996, while Rams fans were happy in 1999