Women's World Cup

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That was a boring game. The team needs more Julie Johnstons though.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Nobody in Edmonton gives a shit about Women's soccer apparently, and of course it is 0-0 at the half.
Oh soccer....

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
These are fun games. The only thing not fun is the annoying U.S. announcers. They are so smug and full of themselves. Like as soon the U.S. scores, the next smug remark is "the U.S. needs to not let up and score MOAR GOALS!!!!!" No shit, the team ain't going to stop plyaing now. Stupid, just shut up and call the damn game.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
We better bring more than defense this next week...We need some Abby...Alex is getting a lil old to score....Defense is tight....need some goals to win this next one...

Athos

Legend
Last game Ali Krieger really caught my eye for obvious reasons. This team has quite a few babes.
View attachment 6843

She is easily identifiable by her concussion headband in games.
View attachment 6844

Admittedly been focusing in on her more too. She's a babe.

And that Amy Rodriguez has that cute tomboyish look.

Press really does have a model's face and body though.

These are fun games. The only thing not fun is the annoying U.S. announcers. They are so smug and full of themselves. Like as soon the U.S. scores, the next smug remark is "the U.S. needs to not let up and score MOAR GOALS!!!!!" No crap, the team ain't going to stop plyaing now. Stupid, just shut up and call the damn game.

The Brits do it best. Loved them calling the USMNT games during their WC run. I love it when announcers really get into games and are more like fans than anything.

Angry Ram

The Brits do it best. Loved them calling the USMNT games during their WC run. I love it when announcers really get into games and are more like fans than anything.

Oh yeah. It's a lot more fun watching British broadcasts. Especially if you watch them in the UK.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow totally missed that PK. The ladies need to get some kind of attack going though.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Awww yeah we don't miss the PK though! Atta girl Carli.

Angry Ram

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
I saw a tweet after the big win tonight that went something like this:

Pretty sure this sums up the USA vs Germany game.
Hope-Solo-stripes-USWNT-US-Soccer-_253965-37.jpg

468603116-goalkeeper-nadine-angerer-poses-during-the-gettyimages.jpg

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I wouldn't be upset if Alex Morgan sat out the final. Also the commentators are driving me bonkers. Any time Morgan missed a shot that she should have passed instead the commentator would mention her injury and how a healthy Alex Morgan could have scored from any angle. If she would have passed the ball from time to time the US may have been up by more.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I watched every game of the WWC 4 years ago all the way to the final when we lost to Japan on PKs. I want nothing more than a rematch to see who the better team really is! USA baby!!!
image.jpg

Athos

Legend
That was a boring game. The team needs more Julie Johnstons though.

hah. Yea. Despite what prolly shoulda been a red card last night, she played a fantastic game.

julie-johnston.jpg

I wouldn't be upset if Alex Morgan sat out the final. Also the commentators are driving me bonkers. Any time Morgan missed a shot that she should have passed instead the commentator would mention her injury and how a healthy Alex Morgan could have scored from any angle. If she would have passed the ball from time to time the US may have been up by more.

Dude...she missed like 8 months or w/e it was. Skillz go down the drain with that much time off. She actually looked a lot better last night than the games prior because she wasn't over thinking too much. She was one touch shooting.

I think she's about there between when to shoot and when to pass. And, I have seen her make those shots before in the WC and Olympics.

Besides, what she does do, if anything, is draw lots of attention from opposing teams which opens up things for the other players.

That said, Lloyd has been our best offensive player this entire WC I think.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
hah. Yea. Despite what prolly shoulda been a red card last night, she played a fantastic game.

julie-johnston.jpg

She is talented and hot. My only dislike with her is she is dating Zach Ertz from the Eagles (n)

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Dude...she missed like 8 months or w/e it was. Skillz go down the drain with that much time off. She actually looked a lot better last night than the games prior because she wasn't over thinking too much. She was one touch shooting.

I think she's about there between when to shoot and when to pass. And, I have seen her make those shots before in the WC and Olympics.

Besides, what she does do, if anything, is draw lots of attention from opposing teams which opens up things for the other players.

That said, Lloyd has been our best offensive player this entire WC I think.

I understand that, I appreciate that she is getting in position to make plays but am frustrated she's not putting it in the net. She's doing everything but finishing right now. I'm no coach but perhaps she might be a good first sub in, if she's not in 100% soccer shape yet.

Athos

Legend
I understand that, I appreciate that she is getting in position to make plays but am frustrated she's not putting it in the net. She's doing everything but finishing right now. I'm no coach but perhaps she might be a good first sub in, if she's not in 100% soccer shape yet.

hah. Sans Lloyd, pretty much the entire team is having issues finishing. Though O'Hara had a beauty of a finish on the setup from Lloyd.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
hah. Sans Lloyd, pretty much the entire team is having issues finishing. Though O'Hara had a beauty of a finish on the setup from Lloyd.
Hopefully it comes together Sunday and those opportunities are blown but finished and they make it rain on Japan or England.

Did I use make it rain correctly? I might be too white to say it ever and if so I apologize.