Women's World Cup

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I'm pulling for my beloved Team USA. Not only is it easier on the eyes to watch women play soccer but they don't do that fake an injury thing that makes soccer unwatchable for me. Our women play at 7:30 Eastern Central Time. Unless you're not in the USA, then your team will suffer embarrassing defeat at the feet of our women!!!!!!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Women's volleyball is better to watch but hey, I love all sports so GO USA!!!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I watched the whole game.

U! S! A!

Those Aussies were uglier than hell. Very disappointing.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I watched the first 30 minutes. Hope Solo is quite the goalkeeper.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
The USA defense better figure things out before they get through the group stages. They let too many passes between each other and left people unmarked at times. Hope Solo is an amazing goal keeper but she can't stop everything. Thankfully our offense got shook off the nerves in the second half and turned it up a notch. Good win ladies!

On another note, why is this year's theme 'She Believes'? It's not like the men's national team went with 'He Believes' last year for the world cup; they used 'I Believe'. Seems a little sexist too me...

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Everyone knows to keep an eye out for Alex Morgan but make sure you are watching Christen Press too. Scoring goals and looking fine doing it.

image.jpg

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I was watching Columbia and Mexico play. I'm not saying it's a conspiracy but as soon as the game was tied the ref would blow a whistle any time a team had a scoring chance. Seems like they are trying to make sure both France and England make it through.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Good to see the women's World Cup get some love. Game 1 was good but they need to tighten some stuff up and I'd like to stop seeing so many long balls upfront. Pass the ball a bit more wear out the D then punish them. Solo kept us in that game glad to see she isn't letting the off-field stuff get to her.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I watched the whole game against Sweden. 0-0! Somehow, I didn't fall asleep. I did get to witness a flying headbutt that evidently required stitches.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
US would have won had they committed to feeding the ball to my future girl friend, Christen Press.

Go Columbia beat France!!

Big Willie

Starter
US would have won had they committed to feeding the ball to my future girl friend, Christen Press.

Go Columbia beat France!!
I thought Press played a better forward than wide midfielder. Brian played better on the outside than Press. Press is still hot!

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I don't quite understand the Alex Morgan hype. She's alright but definitely I'm not going to attempt to walk through a wall to meet her. I understand Sydney Leroux or Hope Solo. Christen Press is more my type though. Maybe I haven't seen Alex Morgan in the right light though.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Last game Ali Krieger really caught my eye for obvious reasons. This team has quite a few babes.
image.jpg

She is easily identifiable by her concussion headband in games.
image.jpg

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Is it just me or is the Nigerian team dirty?

And as I type that they get yellow carded.