With the 57th pick if Rams select OC, OT, CB, Edge, ILB, OLB, who is it?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Very few of us have mocked a WR, TE or DT at pick 57 so I think those would qualify

OK, i'll give you DT's, although i've definitely seen some TE's & WR's being mocked high.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Almost certain we drop unless someone falls we can't refuse. I'd love to get TE David Njoku from CLE in a trade because I think there is a good chance McVay could take that TE from PSU if he is there for our first pick. With that said I'm stealing @Riverumbbq 's draft idea and drafting my own players! lol

Also many here are liking Walker Little (not that I don't like him) a lot but right around there I'm thinking Brady Christiansen is a a lot better prospect and answer for us long term replacing Whitworth.

Well, if you must know ...

It's going to be another very busy draft for Les Snead.
The Rams will trade down from #57 to acquire #68 and #108. The Rams will also trade Havenstein to Atlanta for the Falcon's 2022 regular (not Comp) 4'th round draft pick.
Hekker & our 7'th rd. pick #252 will be traded for the Dallas 6'th rd. pick #227.

Oh yeah, almost forgot, ... the Rams trade that newly acquired 2022 4'th round pick from Atlanta to Cleveland along with an additional 2022 6'th rd. pick for TE David Njoku.

Our Draft :

#3.68 - Edge Joe Tryon, Wa.
#3.88 - LG/C Quinn Meinerz, WW
#3.103 - OT Walker Little, Stan.
#4.108 - WR - Anthony Schwartz, Auburn
#4.141 - CB Benjamin St-Juste, Mn.
#6.209 - OG/OT Alaric Jackson, Ia.
#6.227 - FB/HB/TE - Ben Mason, Mi.

OK, sorry, I think i'm waking up now ...

Our Draft :

#3.68 - C Quinn Meinerz, WW
#3.88 - OT Brady Christiansen, BYU
#3.103 - OG Ben Cleveland UG
#4.108 - ILB Cameron McGrone Mich
#6.209 - RB/WR Demetric Felton UCLA
#6.227 - WR Tamorrion Terry FSU

Time to get some mean bastards in the middle of our line!

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Almost certain we drop unless someone falls we can't refuse. I'd love to get TE David Njoku from CLE in a trade because I think there is a good chance McVay could take that TE from PSU if he is there for our first pick. With that said I'm stealing @Riverumbbq 's draft idea and drafting my own players! lol

Also many here are liking Walker Little (not that I don't like him) a lot but right around there I'm thinking Brady Christiansen is a a lot better prospect and answer for us long term replacing Whitworth.

Our Draft :

As far as Walker Little goes, it's all about Carberry since he coached him at Stanford. If he likes him, we might nab him if still available, if he doesn't, it'll be plan B.

Corbin

As far as Walker Little goes, it's all about Carberry since he coached him at Stanford. If he likes him, we might nab him if still available, if he doesn't, it'll be plan B.
Shit at this point I just think we need some type of quality heir apparent. Every single of our linemen's contracts end in 2021 or '22 beside Anchrum's. We need to get long term quality players and maybe trade whoever we have or get the 3rd's when they leave but at least get them groomed in our system.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Our Draft :

If we take Quinn with our first pick my feeling is he’ll be moved to OG to Corbett’s spot while Corbett plays OC, as Corbett would be the better play caller.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
If we take Quinn with our first pick my feeling is he’ll be moved to OG to Corbett’s spot while Corbett plays OC, as Corbett would be the better play caller.

My money would be on Quinn going to LG, Corbett at Center & Edwards returning to RG where he played much of 2019. Of course, if Havenstein is traded, it's possible Edwards could end up at RT and Anchrum lands at RG. A lot of options we can speculate at ... , although Meinerz mostly played LG in college.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
My money would be on Quinn going to LG, Corbett at Center & Edwards returning to RG where he played much of 2019. Of course, if Havenstein is traded, it's possible Edwards could end up at RT and Anchrum lands at RG. A lot of options we can speculate at ... , although Meinerz mostly played LG in college.

Personally would rather go with Evans over Anchrum in that scenario - and I really like Anchrum.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Personally would rather go with Evans over Anchrum in that scenario - and I really like Anchrum.

And other than Evan's stint at RT in 2019, I haven't really seen anything out of him that makes me feel motivated to start him as an OG. jmo.

Corbin

You need to look up Cleveland right there! Guy is a violent run blocker. I’d bench Corbett tbh.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
And other than Evan's stint at RT in 2019, I haven't really seen anything out of him that makes me feel motivated to start him as an OG. jmo.

Yeah, but it'll be his third year in the league, same with Edwards, and it takes offensive linemen a while to grow. Maybe he competes at right tackle if Havenstein is traded along with Anchrum/Brewer/draft pick? I really like Edwards at guard, and I think he could be an All-Pro next year, if he stays healthy.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam

Our Draft :

IF, The Rams end up with both Meinerz and Cleveland I will be one Happy Rams Fan this weekend!!!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I didn’t reply to this one but I thought for sure it would be a DB in case they cannot hang onto Williams next year.

From the little info that has trickled in it could have been Edge or Linebacker. I don’t think anyone would have had a problem with either.