With the 57th pick if Rams select OC, OT, CB, Edge, ILB, OLB, who is it?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
I’m trying to find out out from my smart Ram brothers who to pick, because the so-called experts don’t seem that smart, and with so many brain tumor surgeries... let’s just say I need a little bit of help here.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Asante Samuel Jr (if he drops!) or I could see a small trade back and bpa there at CB, Edge or IOL.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
I've been saying corner and I am sticking with it. If not Asante Samuel then Aaron Robinson of UCF.
Book it Dano!!

~ArkyRamsFan~

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'll go with wide receiver, just to be a contrarian.

dang

Legend
With the 57th pick in Round 2 the Rams select............................................. Wyatt Davis OG the Ohio State University.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I’m trying to find out out from my smart Ram brothers who to pick, because the so-called experts don’t seem that smart, and with so many brain tumor surgeries... let’s just say I need a little bit of help here.

Well, if you must know ...

It's going to be another very busy draft for Les Snead.
The Rams will trade down from #57 to acquire #68 and #108. The Rams will also trade Havenstein to Atlanta for the Falcon's 2022 regular (not Comp) 4'th round draft pick.
Hekker & our 7'th rd. pick #252 will be traded for the Dallas 6'th rd. pick #227.

Oh yeah, almost forgot, ... the Rams trade that newly acquired 2022 4'th round pick from Atlanta to Cleveland along with an additional 2022 6'th rd. pick for TE David Njoku.

Our Draft :

#3.68 - Edge Joe Tryon, Wa.
#3.88 - LG/C Quinn Meinerz, WW
#3.103 - OT Walker Little, Stan.
#4.108 - WR - Anthony Schwartz, Auburn
#4.141 - CB Benjamin St-Juste, Mn.
#6.209 - OG/OT Alaric Jackson, Ia.
#6.227 - FB/HB/TE - Ben Mason, Mi.

OK, sorry, I think i'm waking up now ...

Last edited:

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
If the Rams keep the pick, it would probably be defense, especially edge/DE or CB.

A trade down smells like OL

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I've been saying corner and I am sticking with it. If not Asante Samuel then Aaron Robinson of UCF.
Book it Dano!!

~ArkyRamsFan~

I concur with this assessment, along with Elijah Molden from Washington to be added to the list.

dang

Legend
Potential 4 round Draft:

R2.57 - W. Davis OG OSU
R3.88 - C. Surratt OLB UNC
R3.103 - W. Little OT STAN
R4.141 - B. St-Juste CB MIN

Malibu

Pro Bowler
Well, if you must know ...

It's going to be another very busy draft for Les Snead.
The Rams will trade down from #57 to acquire #68 and #108. The Rams will also trade Havenstein to Atlanta for the Falcon's 2022 regular (not Comp) 4'th round draft pick.
Hekker & our 7'th rd. pick #252 will be traded for the Dallas 6'th rd. pick #227.

Oh yeah, almost forgot, ... the Rams trade that newly acquired 2022 4'th round pick from Atlanta to Cleveland along with an additional 2022 6'th rd. pick for TE David Njoku.

Our Draft :

#3.68 - Edge Joe Tryon, Wa.
#3.88 - LG/C Quinn Meinerz, WW
#3.103 - OT Walker Little, Stan.
#4.108 - WR - Anthony Schwartz, Auburn
#4.141 - CB Benjamin St-Juste, Mn.
#6.209 - OG/OT Alaric Jackson, Ia.
#6.227 - FB/HB/TE - Ben Mason, Mi.

OK, sorry, I think i'm waking up now ...
I have to say the single best mock I have seen and Njoku. Only no ilb and doubt tryon last to 68 same with Meinerz but who knows.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Potential 4 round Draft:

R2.57 - W. Davis OG OSU
R3.88 - C. Surratt OLB UNC
R3.103 - W. Little OT STAN
R4.141 - B. St-Juste CB MIN

I'm betting on Wyatt Davis going late first round to the Jaguars as Urban Meyer gets a guard he recruited to pair with Trevor Lawrence.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm betting on Wyatt Davis going late first round to the Jaguars as Urban Meyer gets a guard he recruited to pair with Trevor Lawrence.
I think they need a pass rusher badly but iol makes a lot of sense too. Could be the option in the 2nd though.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
It’s going to be a position most didnt think they would pick early

Is that even possible ? Seems every position other than QB, K/P, or a LS has been scoured and researched, ... I guess this means it will be a Safety. :quiet:

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I have to say the single best mock I have seen and Njoku. Only no ilb and doubt tryon last to 68 same with Meinerz but who knows.

My first 3 picks are probably a bit unrealistic considering where they likely go, this was more of a fantasy dream sequence for me, that's why the apology at the end.
The 3'rd & 4'th rounds of this upcoming draft looks to be full of quality players, my hope is that Snead can expand our number of picks in this range so we can continue building on the solid depth the last few years have been creating. jmo.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is that even possible ? Seems every position other than QB, K/P, or a LS has been scoured and researched, ... I guess this means it will be a Safety. :quiet:

Very few of us have mocked a WR, TE or DT at pick 57 so I think those would qualify

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bold prediction: Rams won't draft a CB until the 6th round

Not so bold - pick 57 will be traded

First pick will be an offensive player