Wisdom tooth pain relief

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Holy crap! I've logged many an hour in a dentist's chair bot never experienced anything like that! They did have to stop Nascar qualifying once on account of me having an abscessed tooth in the infield. This was a long time ago. The driver on his qualifying lap was Buddy Baker.

Why did they stop Qualifying? Did you work the track? Buddy Baker...now that's old school.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
This is not a horror story. In fact, mine was a best-case scenario.

I was just beginning to feel wisdom tooth pain (1985), when I decided to have all 4 pulled at once. The company I worked for directed me to an oral surgeon who would keep my costs to a minimum. Of course back then, health insurance was much cheaper. Anyway, my wife had gone in to have hers removed on 2 separate appointments, and I wasn't going to go through that twice.

Because the oral surgeon was taking all 4, they gave me anesthesia. In fact, when they had me count down from 100 I got to 98, then I opened my eyes and asked "when are you going to start?" She was already done.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Why did they stop Qualifying? Did you work the track? Buddy Baker...now that's old school.
No, I was only about 9. We were in the infield. That's where my parents loved to watch races from back then. They had to stop qualifying to let me out. I was running a fever and was pretty sick. A nurse checked me out and said I needed to go asap because if the blister on my gum from the affected tooth were to rupture, it could possibly kill me. The track we were at did not have a tunnel under the track. I can't remember but I'm pretty sure it was one the NC tracks like Rockingham or North Wilkesboro.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I opened my eyes and asked "when are you going to start?" She was already done.

24eb7m0.jpg