Williams/Rivers are a solid duo.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Williams is a good back, but once he gets open, he doesn't have the speed to take it to the house. We saw that this week. Evans on the other hand... has the speed. Wonder why McVay hasn't used him? Maybe still having issues with ball security?

Tano

Legend
Williams is a good back, but once he gets open, he doesn't have the speed to take it to the house. We saw that this week. Evans on the other hand... has the speed. Wonder why McVay hasn't used him? Maybe still having issues with ball security?
And probably blocking on passing plays

TexasRam

Legend
PFF didn’t give Williams a great pass blocking grade, and they claim Rivers was better at it.
I saw that. I’m going to go watch the film tonight to see if Williams had a bad pass pro game. I doubt he did. It may have been one pass block missed which PFF blew up. A ton of our big plays this year we’re not possible without Williams ability to quickly and efficienty get the key block. Even on Pukas TD a blitz pickup by the RB made it work. Though I think that was Rivers.

For those wondering why Evans isn’t getting looks, I think it takes a long time get a RB to consistently do all the things he is asked. And those little things can be the difference in a W or L. Hitting the right hole. Blocking the right guy. Running the right route. Also Williams ability to to see the lanes and get 4-5 yards when other RBs such as Akers would lose yardage is huge.

Williams is maybe the most important back in the NFL right now. There would be lots of unexpected drop off if a bigger or faster back was in there.