Will you watch the first round without a Rams Pick?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
With a beer and blunt at my side...hell yeah!

and when Carter...and Malik Jefferson go....and it is not as a Ram....I'll poor out a lil...take a sip...then inhale deeply.
giphy-3.gif

Kevin

Pro Bowler
I miss when the draft was all day Saturday. I made a day out of it. Watched the entire thing.

But yeah, I’ll be watching the 1st round.
Absolutely. It was like election coverage that dragged on into the night and you went to bed not knowing who won. I really enjoyed watching Chris Barmen on ESPN get kind of punch drunk at the end by the third round.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I'll be watching, until I fall asleep, that'll probably be just before the Rams do a blockbuster trade to move back into Rd 1 - I love the draft

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Its gonna be wild seeing where these QB's end up, who gets Barkley an there will definitely be some trades

pmil66

Starter
Name
pmil
Did not watch the 1st round last year, but plan to this year with all the QB's available. Lots of trades or no trades, will be curious to see how that shakes out. Too bad the draft is not in NY, with the Jets and Giants drafting early.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Definitely will watch the draft. Certainly all of the first 2 days. I'm sure I'll just check the NFL.com website after our slew of 6th round picks are over (I'll be watching those). I definitely love the draft and, without a pick in the first or the second, I'll just be rooting for the NFC West teams to make bad picks =)

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I'm retired and Game of Thrones isn't returning until next year, so damn right i'll be watching. I'll order pizza, Chinese or Mexican to be delivered, ... hell, maybe all three over the three days, and enough Stella Artois & Harlequin/Blackberry Kush to get me thru 3 days pain free.