Will you watch the first round without a Rams Pick?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I am interested to view how many will still watch. Last season, I still did at least early on in the first and now without picks in the first or second, will any of you watch or stream (for the Millennial's) the second round too? My plan most likely will watch early to see if the Quarterbacks go as expected and then most likely go back and forth. On Friday, my plan is to watch Heaven Can Wait during the second round and await the third round and my plan on Saturday although the Rams have a ton of picks is to watch via my phone (shaking my head in disdain) and record the final day as my daughter has a swim meet. What say you?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yep. Still gotta draft for my sim team.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Yes I will.
I don't get a chance to watch much College ball, so I enjoy the analysis on NFLN

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Still have friends who are Raiders, chargers, Colts and Vikings fans. The good news is I'm not hosting a draft viewing party.

[/so much win gif]

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Absolutely . Gotta scoutt the competition and see who falls . Hopefully positions we don't need get run on early

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
And I'll watch the 2nd round also.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I miss when the draft was all day Saturday. I made a day out of it. Watched the entire thing.

But yeah, I’ll be watching the 1st round.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
won't watch full time but will check in every now and then to check on what the whiners an those two shitbird teams are doing. will watch all of third day for sure.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I will be watching & in the chat room with a great bunch of knowledgeable Ram fans (right here) for all three days! :party:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wont be recording one channel while watching the other as I have in the past, but will pay some attention to it. Yankees have a day game on the 26th so I wont have that distraction either

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I tend to tune in around the Rams picks anyway - so unlikely. I will probably keep posted on what our division rivals do but otherwise.... meh.

Ram65

Legend
Had to check the time. Found out that Fox and ABC will have coverage read here.
Usually streaming it more NFLN. Watch first round and maybe channel surf some. In and out of the rest without any Rams picks. Round two goes fast but who knows with trades.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/new...verage-order-picks/1kr2bssryt9rq10x13ng6kz7ed
.............Live coverage of the 2018 NFL Draft starts at 8 p.m. ET on April 26 for Round 1. The draft resumes at 7 p.m. on April 27 for Rounds 2-3, and then again at noon on April 28.

This year's draft will be covered by two broadcast networks (Fox and ABC) and four cable outlets (ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN Deportes, NFL Network). For the first time, all seven rounds of the three-day event will air live on broadcast TV.

Round 1 on April 26 (8 p.m. ET) will air on five channels: NFL Network, Fox, ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPN Deportes. Troy Aikman, Fox's lead NFL analyst, will join NFL Network's Rich Eisen and Mike Mayock at the analyst desk.

Live coverage of Rounds 2 and 3 on April 27 (7 p.m. ET) will be shown on four networks: NFL Network, Fox, ESPN and ESPN2. Joel Klatt, Fox's lead college football analyst, and Charles Davis will join NFL Network's Peter Schrager and Chris Rose on the coverage.

For the first time, ABC will simulcast ESPN's coverage of Rounds 4-7 on April 28 (noon ET). NFL Network will cover the later rounds, too. Fans also can also stream the action through NFL, Fox Sports and ESPN apps.....................

Malibu

Pro Bowler
I am a die-hard Rams fan but I am also a die-hard football fan and will watch the draft especially the first round.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Hell yes.

77bf5f942e8f4bb924c5eabbd7d563bcb5c37c6f.gif

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
I normally take the Friday off work to watch the 1st round but without a 1st round pick this year, I'll just follow the 1st round online. I'll still watch day 2 and 3 to compare how our Rams mock drafters have gone with their selections this year!! :)

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I typically get together with some friends to watch so I'm sure I will be watching.

Also like you interested to see how the top of the draft mixes up.

Also curious to see if pats move up or stand pat (lol) with the pick we traded

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I rarely watch a full round. I watch the Rams and NFC West picks in round 1. Day two and three, I listen on the radio or follow on line. It's just too much sitting around for me and I get tired of the commentators critiques. They don't know anymore than you or I. They will love and rave about a guy who ends up flaming out in three years, then bag on a guy who ends up being very good. They all lick Belichick's boots and won't dare to Question great drafters like Ozzie Newsome or anything Green Bay does, even if they haven't drafted all that great in recent years.

I used to watch the first four rounds every year. The media has ruined it for me.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's just too much sitting around for me and I get tired of the commentators critiques.

Funny I recall back in 1985, when I was in the Air Force I actually took a day of leave to watch the draft. @LoyalRam will love this story because I had an Apartment (off base) and my First Sergeant actually came to my apartment because he thought I was doing something else as everyone was astounded I would burn a day, just to watch the draft, which was during the week back then.

Anyway because of the standing around, in between Ram picks I would go out and run I actually got in close to 15 miles that day (would love to do that now) but a pretty good draft that netted the Los Angeles Rams Jerry Gray in the 1st,Kevin Greene in the 5th and although he never played for the Rams Doug Flutie in the 11th round. Also Damone Johnson in the 6th (TE) and Guard Duval in the 10th. Draft went 11 round back then, but oh the memories.