Will Aaron Donald Brings Fullbacks Back to the NFL?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
I was a Mike Alstott fan, tough as nails.
I dont think there is anyone in the league that could play the role better. But i dont think a fullback is the answer.

The emergence of Fowler could be more of a headache for opposing coaches and am excited by the prospect of Donald and Fowler at their best.
And then then dare may I add, Clay Matthews coming from the other side.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
That pictures hurts me... because it came at the expense of Sweetness getting a TD in the Super Bowl.
WP had a great career and wouldn't have denied the Fridge a rare opportunity to shine.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wide bodies been done before by Ditka's Bears in the '80s with Refrigerator Perry.
william-perrybearspatriot.jpg

An iconic Super Bowl moment: 'The Refrigerator' ripping through the Patriots' defense for a touchdown. Getty Images

Not to get off topic, but that still pisses me off. Should have been Payton going up and over the top.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
True, but he deserved it much more than The Fridge as a gimmick.
I don't remember the score of the game at that time but the Fridge with a head of steam at the goal line is harder to stop than Sweetness.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't remember the score of the game at that time but the Fridge with a head of steam at the goal line is harder to stop than Sweetness.
Even Ditka said he was wrong at the time, and regretted it.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
Even Ditka said he was wrong at the time, and regretted it.
Yeah it was a blow out win too. Plus McMahon ran it in for two TDs instead of WP. WP was pissed after the game and let people know it. WP got his ring so it could be worse, for instance ask Beast Mode why he doesn't have two rings.:baghead:

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram

46-10.
The first season that got me hooked on NFL.
I remember video taping it and watching it the next day after school.
The likes of McMahon and Perry were popular players at that time in the UK, and I guess were big names in the States.
I'm not surprised they gave Perry a run, but in hindsight that was Payton's TD.
I think Perry scored a few more TD's in his career.
That Super Bowl was pretty boring.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
WP had a great career and wouldn't have denied the Fridge a rare opportunity to shine.

Actually, WP said it hurt him a lot and while it took forever, it's Ditka's biggest regret. So yeah, it was a big deal even at the time.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Actually, WP said it hurt him a lot and while it took forever, it's Ditka's biggest regret. So yeah, it was a big deal even at the time.
The only big deal I had was the Rams losing to the Bears in the playoffs....I am sorry to admit that I never saw this famous Super Bowl, because EFF Da Bears! :homercrawl:

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
It hurt me that you didn't read post #27 in this thread.:cry:

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
It doesn’t matter what they do, it’s all about Max Q. Besides, any Q B. can be inserted since it’s all about my system ~ Mike Martz

Soooo Good LOL

love the Max Q sh!t