WILDCARD: Falcons at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Antonius

Pro Bowler
Turn the ball over, don't score touchdowns, don't get stops on defense. Recipe for failure. Good regular season though.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Still think the loss of Brockers killed the defense. Can't spot teams points and field position early with a young team.

And this will be a big growth game for our young QB too.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Time of possession is embarrassing. Just pathetic. I had hope the playoffs wouldn't be too big for this team but it has been.

That's the story. That, and the two special teams turnovers leading to two points. Difficult to blame the defense when they've been on the field nearly 40 minutes, opposed to the offenses 18.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
And this is why I've been saying we need a defensive draft. Rams need help on that side, it's been smoke and mirrors all season.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
TOP is 36 min to 18 min. That's a brutal number.
I'll be the first to say that our D needs a bit of a personnel overhaul in the offseason....but you can't blame the D for this loss. No way.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
I hope Cooper and the return team know they ruined this game for us. That and McVay refusing to run the ball until it was too late.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Still proud of this team and season - just not quite there yet. That first quarter was just too much to overcome, combined with Atlanta's offense just dominating this 2nd half.

We have a lot of talent, though, and youth. We'll have an offseason and draft to shore up the run defense, and Goff and the offense will hopefully continue to grow. Tough loss, looks like, but I never expected us to be in the playoffs this quickly. Disappointed in tonight but hopeful about our future for the first time in over a decade!

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
Uh, this dismal performance is squarely on the offense and special teams.

Minus that screen to Sanu, guys have been in place to make plays on defense, and just didn’t. Ogletree and Barron both missed huge tackles, and both had questionable effort on more than one play.