WILDCARD: Falcons at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Too soon to put the D back out there. Recipe for disaster plus a terrible punt by Hekker. Needed to pin them deep there. This drive is huge for the D.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
I just don’t understand why McVay will not run more than one running play in a row. Even if it only nets 3 yards on first down, dude, just run it again. 3rd and 4 is a lot better than 3rd and 7.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I’m really surprised at how poorly special teams have been playing.

RamWoodie

Legend
The Rams need to go to the TE more...and I would try to get Watkins when the Falcons are in man coverage.

Ram77

Rookie
Maybe just run one jet sweep to Austin to keep that defense honest and give Gurley. Some daylight

Antonius

Pro Bowler
The Rams are playing hard, it just doesn't appear to be enough at the moment. Defense has to prevent points here, and get a quick stop.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We are helping out the Falcons by refusing to run the ball.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
If we're going to win this game it will be on Jared's arm dudes. Atlanta is loadin it up. Rams run 3x in a row into that we'll be punting and y'all will be whining about predictability.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We have to stop them...They are controlling the clock

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Need more shots of McVay sitting on the gatorade cooler scheming up plays to #30.

super slippery, however our D is getting worn down. I'd like to see the TE and Tavon Austin in some Jet sweeps. Our offense is not doing well right now.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not a debbie downer, but I can see the writing on the wall. We're losing this game.