WILDCARD: Falcons at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm just likin Countess more and more

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yep. It was a huge mistake by Tree. Might cost us the game if the f#ckin offense can't put drives together.

Our offense is going to need to win this game.
Tree needs to play under control and just hold him up short of the sticks. 8 minutes off the clock hurts.

Name
Remote Control
My great feeling at halftime has been deflated.

Falcons going with a ball control clock offense.

Hope we have an answer.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Ogletree is sooooooooo bad, major liability .... cost us 3 points there.

It's all good man. Offense puts up 7 we get the lead. Then the defense will bring it.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
Yep. It was a huge mistake by Tree. Might cost us the game if the f#ckin offense can't put drives together.

Our offense is going to need to win this game.
nothing new on Tree.. he's been this way all year long. At this level you either have the memory muscle to breakdown on tackles or you just go for the big hit and gamble

jap

Legend
I wanna see Goff seriously injure Falcon confidence with a big throw to Sammy. However, it is probably best to get a long grind-it-out drive to pay dirt to give the D a blow.