WILDCARD: Falcons at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
to me it seems our O looks a bit flat...not battling for the ball or finishing blocks on running play

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Offense out of sink at the moment, they’ll settle down. I have confidence in McVay.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
So Goff is like 1of 5 now, something like that? I was expecting the Falcons to play us to take away Gurley and the run. Seems to be working though we might be helping by playing into that. Only criticism I've had of McVay this year is that tendency to get one dimensional at times.
Hoping for a Falcons miscue - hard to win on the wrong side of TO numbers.

Rainram

Starter
Gurley needs to carry this right now. And I’ll take me some Higbee in the passing game

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Offense not playing like normal. Goff looks very nervous.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
This is looking like a real long night right now...Goff just needs to hit a couple of completions to get him going..They're all over the screens to Gurley, and the O line is getting beat up right now...C'mon D, save them again...

fearsomefour

Legend
Run for a first down and then three straight passes.
8 in the box manned up outside.
I get it.
But, don't have to go deep. A nice mid range pass would work too. When the Rams have been third and 7 they are crashing those crossing routes. Gonna have to find something else there.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Are you serious with this post? It the coverage guys job to know where the ball is. It's a tough play but its supposed to be avoided.
Yea I'm serious and it was quoted to a guy who posted said player needed his ass kicked why don't you ask him if he's serious

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Defense came to play. The offense is out of sync. Maybe there really is something to that whole inexperienced thing. Goff looks uncomfortable out there.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm not seeing much separation vs their secondary..Jared missed Sammy on the one but other than that not much.

Sammy had him immediately by a couple steps. Had Goff been on time that's a big play. It was there.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
We gotta just settle down the nerves and play ball. We’re the better team on both sides of the ball.