Why we franchised Trumaine Johnson(highlights)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
My only concern with Trumaine is the leg injuries.

His play on the field, even before this year, has been consistently good.
Eh, he's been pretty durable outside of missing those six games in 2014 with that pre season knee injury. He returned from that to finish the season. I'm not concerned at this point. Let me put it this way, it's not like he's threatening to join the Saffold Bradford and Avery fragility club.

lockdnram21

Legend
And Doug Baldwin, Jordan Reed, Antonio Brown, Malcolm Floyd, James Jones, Randall Cobb, Torrey Smith, Mike Evans....

Lotta fairly good #2 receivers out there outside of the #1's he also covered. .
Not all teams are the Rams.
He was getting torched by James Jones. Him and Joyner. In the green bay game while first half Jones didn't have a target vs Jenkins .

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
He was getting torched by James Jones. Him and Joyner. In the green bay game while first half Jones didn't have a target vs Jenkins .
Okay? Are you forgetting about the times Jenkins got schooled, or are you trying to say that Johnson isn't a good corner because he was lined up (single coverage) on every team's #2 (besides Megatron and Antonio)?

lockdnram21

Legend
Okay? Are you forgetting about the times Jenkins got schooled, or are you trying to say that Johnson isn't a good corner because he was lined up (single coverage) on every team's #2 (besides Megatron and Antonio)?
I'm talking this season. Jenkins didn't get schooled this year for real except vs aj green. I never said tru isn't good just not as good as jenkins

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
[GALLERY=media, 48]49ers Anquan Boldin Fights Off a Defender & Walks in for the TD | Rams vs. 49ers | NFL - YouTube by BatteringRambo posted Mar 8, 2016 at 12:00 AM[/GALLERY]

Shit happens.
Sometimes...
They also both happen to be from Pahokee,FL.