Why Austin Davis Gives the Rams Best Chance to Salvage 2013 Season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You know what...I'd rather us try out Austin Davis over Clemens. At least Davis isn't a proven commodity. In this situation, that's a positive.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Remember Ryan Fitzpatrick? Third string behind Martin and threw for 310 yds and 3 tds in a half to a come from behind victory over the Texans in 2005? Our savior - mmmm … didn’t win another game that year. However he has done well and I’m not sure why we let him get away.
I’m not convinced any of the QBs on our roster are any good.
Quinn I never believed in. Ohio State blew him up in their bowl game. His NFL carrier was ..... NOT. But his sister is the Animals wife :wink: that's a plus.
Clements what is he 13 ints for 4 tds for all his NFL game play?
Davis .. in Southern Miss he was great but after … not so much. Didn’t make with with the Rams, went to Miami and got on their practice squad, them back to the Rams practice squad.
I pray I’m wrong but I only see 3 maybe 4 wins max now.

I think his sister is married to AJ Hawk. Could be wrong.