Who's offense does this remind you of?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I like Wentz but...

Injury history scares me. Especially when it's in a lower division.

He had one injury, a broken wrist. Did you see the frozen rope he threw WITH that broken wrist? Dude's wicked tough.

Also, it's not like Goff's never been injured. He separated his throwing shoulder against Stanford (I can't recall which season, fresh or soph I think?).

So, it's not like either has an "injury history". That doesn't quite describe it.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I'm stunned.....Wentz in this video (start of this string vs Northern Iowa) looks BAD!
Slow on his reads, slow delivery, poor decisions, bad accuracy........WOW. Not all were bad passes....but...OMG.
Against second division competition....
He's a runner, more of an athlete than a QB.

I'm guessing he must have a LOT more video where he played MUCH better than this....because based only this video he's NOT a first round talent.

Unless this is an aberration, (maybe it is-I hope) I'll be seriously pissed if the Rams take Wentz.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Really not impressed with this footage at all - lots of bad throws, dropped balls, crazy scrambles it's almost like I'm watch a Rams game - I'm going to look for more games on Wentz, because if this is his "highlight" reel I'm not happy

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
He had one injury, a broken wrist. Did you see the frozen rope he threw WITH that broken wrist? Dude's wicked tough.

Also, it's not like Goff's never been injured. He separated his throwing shoulder against Stanford (I can't recall which season, fresh or soph I think?).

So, it's not like either has an "injury history". That doesn't quite describe it.

Don't forget high school....

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
What I meant is that I'm pretty sure that it wasn't this year that Goff separated his shoulder. He's a true Junior. He didn't redshirt. So, by deduction, it'd have to have been his freshman or sophomore years. But that's 1-2 years ago, not ancient history, especially when it comes to the throwing shoulder.

They both had injuries to their throwing arms (Goff:shoulder, Wentz:wrist) and both have recovered fully and besides those injuries have had no issues.