Who's offense does this remind you of?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Wentz behind center with Gurley behind him and Tavon running all around everywhere....

"It's beautiful man....its beautiful!"
tumblr_nfcr3hicbK1rji3x6o1_1280.jpg

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Some of the plays remind me of the Seahawks offense where the QB would fake the hand-off to the RB, keep the ball and run.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
I'm no expert evaluator, but after watching that game tape I think I'm starting to lean towards the accurate guy....Goff. Of course I voted for Wentz in the poll yesterday, I think I might change my mind a few more times in the next couple weeks.:confused::confused:

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It looks like they run a lot of the same misdirection plays that the rams ran last year with Gurley and Austin only the QB is a threat to run too which we didn't have. and lots of play actions.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
First time i watched this vid i had to rewind the 1:39 mark about ten times.
He's a slippery big freaker.

Yep a more athletic Big Ben. I think hes got to be the pick. Dude has got everything you look for in a QB and he will put the work in. I see a cross between Luck and Big Ben.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm no expert evaluator, but after watching that game tape I think I'm starting to lean towards the accurate guy....Goff. Of course I voted for Wentz in the poll yesterday, I think I might change my mind a few more times in the next couple weeks.:confused::confused:

i have to agree with you here. i have no idea how to project a prospect to the nfl but nothing on that tape said wow. he made some good throws, he ran a bit and took some hits without flinching but didn't scream out "take me". maybe, again, it's because i have no idea how to project a prospect.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

just had a look at the goff tape vs arizona st.

meh. what can you get out of a game with a 48-46 scoreline? that the defenses suck?

now i'm convinced i have no idea how to project these players.

i'll leave it to the experts.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looks a lot like baby Shanahan's offense with RGIII to me.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Wentz behind center with Gurley behind him and Tavon running all around everywhere....

"It's beautiful man....its beautiful!"
View attachment 13053

In less than two weeks the Rams are going to have one of the most talented young offensive backfields in the NFL. It is beautiful man!!! (y)

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

just had a look at the goff tape vs arizona st.

meh. what can you get out of a game with a 48-46 scoreline? that the defenses suck?

now i'm convinced i have no idea how to project these players.

i'll leave it to the experts.

What does the Goff vs Utah tape tell you?

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I like Wentz but...

Injury history scares me. Especially when it's in a lower division.