Who's a celebrity that annoys you the instant their name is mentioned???

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
Almost all of them.
The arrogance and entitlement is insane.
But, that’s how it is.
I can separate the two things though....the “celebrity” talking down to everyone and the art they create.
To stray from Hollywood one of my favs is Ozzy.
Love Sabbath.
Love most of his solo stuff.
Now, he is an insufferable addict, abusive douchenozzle.
The music stands on its own.
I don’t live the guy or have to deal with him....I can still enjoy his music.
Same for actors, athletes etc.

fearsomefour

Legend
I don't. I think he's a fucking idiot. Especially his new commercial where he talks shit about Americans singing the national anthem before their sporting events. Saying the rest of the world only does it for international play. I dont know bout you. But I dont give two fucks what a South African has to say about my country. He can take his opinions and fuck right off.
That whole holy than thou snark is his whole act.
I doubt he believes half the shit he says.
“You’re going to pay how much per year just to be an asshole?......ok.”

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That whole holy than thou snark is his whole act.
I doubt he believes half the shit he says.
“You’re going to pay how much per year just to be an asshole?......ok.”

Trevor Noah the comedian is OK in doses. The best comedians are those that can tell a story of everyday things and make them funny. Too many use race as a crutch and basis for their routines. I actually LOLd at this one:

But most of his standup is basically all race related. It gets annoying fast.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Madonna, Debra Messing, Crissy Teigen, Chelsea Handler, Meryl Streep (all make me vomit)

Clooney, Kimmel, John Oliver, Jamie Fox, Mark Ruffalo, Ron Perlman, Schwarzenegger, Hanks, The Sheen Family

I gotta stop, I won‘t be watching anything soon

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pretty much every celebrity these days, it seems.

Just because they have fame, for some reason... people think their opinions are worth more than yours or mine.

For me; their opinions are worth less.
or even LESS than nothing.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
Off of the top of my head Miley Cyrus, Cardi B, Beyonce, Carrie Underwood, Jason Statham, Adam Levine, Blake Shelton, Brock Lesner, P Diddy, 6ix 9ine and Amy Shumur.

Psycho_X

Legend
Can't believe no one has mentioned Kanye yet.

There are a lot but like others have mentioned I have a special hate for reality tv, the stars of them, and any internet star/influencer I've ever seen or heard. I refuse to watch reality tv period yet some how these fuckers stories and bullshit always end up on the tv or in news feeds some how. Pisses me off every time i see or hear about one of their no talent asses.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Most people on my tv are annoying if you pay attention to them outside of why they're on the TV. Some are even annoying when they're on there.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
For me it's the human blob, Michael Moore. Can't stand to see his ugly mug with a Detroit Tigers ball cap on.
I find his attempt to identify with the "common man" to be as nauseous and phony as he is.

~ArkyRamsFan~

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
A lot of these have to be politically motivated,,haha.

JLo and ARod. I hate them both and their "union" is cringe worthy to me on many levels.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
I will add to the list any person who I know because of his or her status as a “social influencer.”