Who Wins Super Bowl 58?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who Wins Super Bowl 58?

• 49’ers

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 52 83.9%

• Total voters

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If the 49’ers win:

If the Chiefs win:

Good Morning Clouds GIF by Super Simple

Oyster

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm refusing to even entertain the idea of the 9ers winning. Go Swifts!

Badfinger

RamStalk Refugee
Name
-
KC beat Miami and Tua, Buffalo and Allen, and Baltimore and Jackson. I REFUSE to believe they'll lose to Brock Fukin Purdy.
Chiefs 31-13.

jap

Legend
 Does anyone really care? The Horns are out: is anything else even relevant anymore?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
 Does anyone really care? The Horns are out: is anything else even relevant anymore?
The only relevant factor is the Niners must lose.

They are so arrogant normally and that would go up by a factor ten if they won. Let's keep their last Super Bowl win in the mid-90's.

Cjcinec

Rookie
Name
Chris C.
Well the Chiefs are the last chance at beating the Niners this year so hopefully they get the job done. Niners have been to 3 straight NFC Championship games finally winning and advancing to the Super Bowl this year. Niners will have played 60 games between regular season and postseason over the course of the last three years. That’s more than anyone in football. Deep playoff runs take their toll eventually. I think if the Niners come up short this season they could potentially have missed their window completely. If by chance they beat the Chiefs they will have to deal with some of the issues that Super Bowl winners deal with yearly like players retiring or considering retirement. Free agent losses. Coaching losses etc. There’s a reason that teams haven’t been able to repeat as champions in the NFL. The attrition of the long season along with outside pressures that teams are not ready for take their toll. You have to wonder about veteran players like Trent Williams and George Kittle as they both are getting up there in years and might be considering retirement. How much longer can CMC carry this team as running backs shelf life is limited and they have rode that horse for the last season and a half. Gurley was great until all of a sudden he wasn’t.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Chiefs win. The NFL makes BANK on Super Bowl merch

Travis Kelce retires so that he and Jason can enter the HoF at the same time.

Mahomes gets another ring so the NFL can engage in even more energetic fellatio about him being the next Brady.

Fucking story writes itself…

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Well the Chiefs are the last chance at beating the Niners this year so hopefully they get the job done. Niners have been to 3 straight NFC Championship games finally winning and advancing to the Super Bowl this year. Niners will have played 60 games between regular season and postseason over the course of the last three years. That’s more than anyone in football. Deep playoff runs take their toll eventually. I think if the Niners come up short this season they could potentially have missed their window completely. If by chance they beat the Chiefs they will have to deal with some of the issues that Super Bowl winners deal with yearly like players retiring or considering retirement. Free agent losses. Coaching losses etc. There’s a reason that teams haven’t been able to repeat as champions in the NFL. The attrition of the long season along with outside pressures that teams are not ready for take their toll. You have to wonder about veteran players like Trent Williams and George Kittle as they both are getting up there in years and might be considering retirement. How much longer can CMC carry this team as running backs shelf life is limited and they have rode that horse for the last season and a half. Gurley was great until all of a sudden he wasn’t.

If the Chiefs are the new Patriots, then the 9ers are the new Bills (90s)

Seems reasonable that Trent Williams will retire after they lose

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Chiefs win. The NFL makes BANK on Super Bowl merch

Travis Kelce retires so that he and Jason can enter the HoF at the same time.

Mahomes gets another ring so the NFL can engage in even more energetic fellatio about him being the next Brady.

Fucking story writes itself…
Mack is a Swiftie!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I hear the early betting favors the Chiefs. By a lot. Pretty hard to bet against Mahomes in these kind of games. Purdy's had luck going his way. If those defenders hold onto to those sure pick sixes he woulda been eliminated against Green Bay and the narrative would be quite different. If that defender in the Lions game holds on to that INT Aiyuk would not be catching the ball on the carom and that game would be looking much different. And a whole different narrative. Sooner or later the lucky bounces even out. Will his luck continue in the Superbowl?

methomas50

Rookie
Mahomes 14 and 3 in the post season. Lost twice to Brady, once to Burrow. Purdy doesnt belong in that conversation. Really for me SF not playing their best ball right while I think KC is. JMO.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
It's called the 49ers day after the Super bowl loss.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve

I want to see dweebo crying on the bench after the game again. The Chiefs I could care less. I was smiling for a month after the Chiefs torched the whiners for a month after they came back to beat the whiners. The whiners not winning and then having to deal with salary cap issues next season will bring me a smile.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Still thinking about those Packer DB's that dropped sure INT's and likely pick sixes. Or the Lions guy who let an INT bounce off his hands into the receiver's hands. The narrative would be how Purdy is not that franchise guy while the 49ers ponder all offseason about whether or not they can find that guy. Instead, he's being praised for being a Superbowl quarterback when in reality luck has been in his corner. Luck tends to even out at some point.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I want to see dweebo crying on the bench after the game again. The Chiefs I could care less. I was smiling for a month after the Chiefs torched the whiners for a month after they came back to beat the whiners. The whiners not winning and then having to deal with salary cap issues next season will bring me a smile.

I hope it then cuts to Taylor and Travis Kelce making out.