Who will win the LA Rams most important roster battles?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
That write-up of Bruss makes me feel like we'll repeat just based on that (if he does become a starter). Imagine what Staff could do with a punishing run game at his disposal.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I predict Rob Havenstein has a big year, and then signs a long-term-extension.

He continues to start at Right Tackle until the age of 41 ... surpassing Whitworth.

Upon retirement, Havenstein goes into the Rams' Front Office, and becomes the President of Football Ops.

Under Havenstein's leadership, the Rams win seven Super Bowls; and are re-branded the Los Angeles ROBs.

Old-Not-Dead's head explodes.
YOUSONOFA ~ OLDnotDead

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

Daniel Hardy will have a shot to contribute early​

By CliffJackson@CliffJacksonn Jul 1, 2022, 8:02am CDT
1656696288778.png

During the 2021 season, the Los Angeles Rams made a blockbuster mid-season trade to acquire EDGE rusher and perennial hall-of-famer Von Miller. The move proved to be extremely succesful as Miller made a huge impact in the postseason, helping lead the team to an eventual Super Bowl title.

However, Miller decided to leave the team this offseason, opting to sign a massive deal with the Buffalo Bills, leaving the Rams with a pretty substantial hole in terms of rushing the passer.
1656696337998.png

During the NFL draft back in April, the Rams used their first 7th round pick on EDGE rusher Daniel Hardy out of Montana State University. Although Montana State is a smaller school (FCS program), Hardy presents big time intangibles. At 6’3 240 lbs, Hardy is a physical specimen, as if he was put together in a lab of some sort. In 2021, Hardy was named 2nd-team All-American in the FCS, tallying 16.5 sacks to go along with 24.5 tackles for loss. Not only was he impactful on defense, but he was also on special teams, showing his willingness to get on the field by any means necessary.

With the depth at EDGE, outside of Leonard Floyd, being a question mark, Hardy will have a shot to get on the field early. The main issue with Hardy is he is super raw, relying far too much on his superior athleticism to win on the edge, something that will not fly against elite competition. However, playing alongside Aaron Donald, expect Hardy’s technical side of his pass rushing to get a ton of work, which could lead to Hardy exceeding all expectations.What do you folks think? Can Daniel Hardy find his way onto the field, even as a late round pick?

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
That write-up of Bruss makes me feel like we'll repeat just based on that (if he does become a starter). Imagine what Staff could do with a punishing run game at his disposal.
If Logan Bruss is good enough to win outright that vacant RG starting post to pair with Havenstein.........yes that right-side run blocking might be an upgrade over last season. Getting that vacant post set early in TC would provide Carberry some breathing room to turn all his attention to toil on the best 5 to 6 reserves/ practice squad 2022 OL'ers

Alaric Jackson- LT/LG
Shelton Coleman- OC/ Swing OG
Tremayne Ancrum-OG/RT
AJ Arcuri -Swing OT
Max Pircher- RT
Jack Snyder- OC/ Swing OG
Chandler Brewer- Swing OG

I hope that Logan Bruss ends up bringing up the Adam Timmerman Right Side run blocking of old times of the past 1999-2003 yrs SB team.

Last edited:

Rams43

Hall of Fame
AJ Arcuri is certainly getting a lot of love around here for a late 7th rounder with very little praise so far from our beat writers.

I hope it proves to be justified later on but right now it’s puzzling me. Just saying.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
AJ Arcuri is certainly getting a lot of love around here for a late 7th rounder with very little praise so far from our beat writers.

I hope it proves to be justified later on but right now it’s puzzling me. Just saying.
Well, he was pretty solid at Michigan State and might have the ability to develop. We know what we have in Bobby Evans, so I will root for Arcuri because Evans is like an appendix, apparently useless.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Well, he was pretty solid at Michigan State and might have the ability to develop. We know what we have in Bobby Evans, so I will root for Arcuri because Evans is like an appendix, apparently useless.
Well, I will certainly join you in rooting for Arcuri, den, if only because he’s a Ram.

And I, too, have given up on Evans.

I was and still am curious as to all the hoopla about Arcuri this early. No biggie.