LEGEND Who is your Biggest Turn-on as an Actress?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Obviously Pictures are required for this op .. I start .. Jennifer Tilly!!!!
_wsb_486x323_tilly33.jpg
933198040.jpg
jennifer_tilly_015.jpg

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I totally get Jennifer Tilly from those images, and the voice is pretty incredible

But for me it's MOD English girls
Something about Julie Christie and
Charlotte Rampling

Great actresses and just smoking hot

image.jpg
image.jpg

Charlotte my dear

image.jpg

image.jpg

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I once stood next to Candice Bergen, this was in the 1980's long before her popular TV show Murphy Brown, and I just could not stop starring at her (it was like 10mins). I never really thought much of her until I saw her close-up, and I found her almost perfect in every way. It was really astounding. Here she is in her early years...

ac1b95bc9aa576e99e2791d6771c9395.jpg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Well , when I was a kid

Even though the actual show was just a tad bit ahead of my time , I sure got in on all the week day afternoon reruns

And it was all about Laurie Partridge !!!!

pf92.jpg

tumblr_ma8ylcsoZz1r4fj6uo1_500.jpg

susan-dey_laurie-partridge-season-two-pic-5.png

Athos

Legend
Always had a thing for Kate Beckinsale. Smoky Brit accent, and those dark eyes. :love:

KATE.jpg

Growing up?

The, ahem, Blonde of many a dream.

sarah-michelle-gellar-buffy-the-vampire-slayer-buffy-summers-2406x3000-wallpaper_www-wallpapermay-com_97.jpg

Joss Whedon deserves many a thanks, and they all begin with SMG.

Mike

Rookie
Name
Mike
I like Christina Hendricks. A lot! I'm too computer illiterate to post a pic tho. I tried.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Well , when I was a kid

Even though the actual show was just a tad bit ahead of my time , I sure got in on all the week day afternoon reruns

And it was all about Laurie Partridge !!!!
Oh hell yeah. I remember my first sex dream had her in it when I was around 12 or 13.
I was magnificent. :sneaky:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Good call with Jennifer Tilly.

There's too many to name, but i definitely know what I LIKE and what appeals to me. I'm pretty specific. Lol.
I'll post a few. When it comes to celebrity women i tend to look less at the body and more at the face. Unfortunately a couple of these women are long gone from this life.

Brittany Murphy
gty_brittany_murphy_dm_120112_wblog.jpg

Natalie Wood
natalie_wood_photo_89.jpg

Annabella Sciorra
e26b6bbc9e40a9f276e528e467c84e8d.jpg

Eva Mendes when she still looked natural
Eva-Mendes-eva-mendes-4112128-369-500.jpg

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Every time I start to like an actress for her talent and her looks she becomes a lesbian shortly after. It's getting freaking annoying. I'm still coping with Evan Rachel Wood no longer liking men.

Athos

Legend
Every time I start to like an actress for her talent and her looks she becomes a lesbian shortly after. It's getting freaking annoying. I'm still coping with Evan Rachel Wood no longer liking men.

:eek: When did that happen!?

I have to add a far more recent one BTW and purely for rather, unseemly reasons. :ROFLMAO:

Alexandra Dadario...after her rather topless scene(s) in True Detective. Can I get a wow up in here? :banana:

cVmHYjb.jpg