LEGEND Who is your Biggest Turn-on as an Actress?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
From the Ted 2 trailer...Amanda Seyfreid. I think she's freaking amazing.

MTE5NDg0MDU1MzMyMTYxMDM5.jpg

It's just too bad most of her movies are chick flicks or rom-coms.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Don't you mean that SHE wouldn't be able to. :whistle:
She would have a smile on her face! I guarantee My work!:D ( Just because there's Snow on the Roof doesn't mean there's not Fire in the furnace!!)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
What is it about Juliet Lewis? For the life of me I can't figure out what makes her so hot. But I'd like to break her in two.

My ultimate however would have to be Charlize. I could eat her peach for hours. Nom Nom Nom.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
What is it about Juliet Lewis? For the life of me I can't figure out what makes her so hot. But I'd like to break her in two.

My ultimate however would have to be Charlize. I could eat her peach for hours. Nom Nom Nom.

Juliette is MINE!!! LOL

She may not be the most stunning beauty... but you just know that she will do EVERYTHING. And she'll do it with a smile. I can just hear it in her voice (which I also love).

Funny thing is. Cammy thinks she's super hot too. I dream of a chance when we might all meet.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
This one turned me into a sex fiend once I steamrolled into puberty.
I found myself in middle school just dying to hit any chick with feathered hair (provided she was remotely good looking).

6cc8c06ff726d51ef01ce9675657b461.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Juliette is MINE!!! LOL

She may not be the most stunning beauty... but you just know that she will do EVERYTHING. And she'll do it with a smile. I can just hear it in her voice (which I also love).

Funny thing is. Cammy thinks she's super hot too. I dream of a chance when we might all meet.
Yeah I think not.

But if you guys ever do meet up with her, pictures or it didn't happen. I heard somewhere she lives in or has a house in FL so......

I think she came up in one or more of our conversations when we were in FL. And yeah - that voice just says do me.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Yeah I think not.

But if you guys ever do meet up with her, pictures or it didn't happen. I heard somewhere she lives in or has a house in FL so......

I think she came up in one or more of our conversations when we were in FL. And yeah - that voice just says do me.

You're shitting me. She lives here?

Please let that be true.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
If we're going back to childhood, loved me some Kathy Ireland back in the day...
Kathy-Ireland-Bra-Size.jpg

Athos

Legend
Another that fueled childhood fantasies.

Jennifer Connelly from back in The Rocketeer days. And heck, even recently. Man did she age well.

jennifer-connelly-06.jpg

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I don't think I've ever seen a woman more stunning than;

Audrey Hepburn
Audrey-Hepburn-Quotes-For-beautiful-eyes-look-for-the-good-in-others.....jpg

But in my lifetime Kate Beckinsale has been on my free pass "list" for many years now;

picture-1-134394136097.jpg

But I got to admit... I kinda have a thing for Keira Knightley;

best-hot-sexy-Keira-Knightley-wallpaper-7.jpg

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Whatever you want to say about the Star Wars prequels, Natalie Portman deserves love here as well. Not only beautiful, but has actually published in an academic journal, giving her an Erdős–Bacon Number of 7.

Natalie-Portman-Beautiful-Close-Up-Pose7.jpg

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Juliette is MINE!!! LOL

I've been on that boat for years as well.
Not incredibly hot, but there is something very interesting about her.