LEGEND Who is your Biggest Turn-on as an Actress?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Are you looking at her eyes or headlights?

LOL

If you want to see one of her guns on full display.... watch The White Lotus on HBO.

She does have super fun looking nips.

But I was actually talking about her eyeballs. No blinking like a normal person detected. Very strange. She's more than likely a total nightmare. She definitely doesn't get out in the sun at all.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
LOL

If you want to see one of her guns on full display.... watch The White Lotus on HBO.

But I was actually talking about her eyeballs. No blinking like a normal person detected. Very strange. She's more than likely a total nightmare. She definitely doesn't get out in the sun at all.
Want to see a better display watch season one of True Detective :D

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
LOL

I watched it. I thought it was ok, I know you love it. @OldSchool is spot on, watch True Detective season 1.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
D60B4226-4475-47C4-BB47-ADD6DDED9982.jpeg

Psycho_X

Legend
So are you saying there is a freeze-frame classic scene in there?
Just google "alexandra daddario true detective unrated gif" and go to images. There are some truly hypnotizing ones and they rewind themselves. You're welcome... just be careful of clicking links lol.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pretty sure I've posted her before but Katherine McNamara belongs in this thread for me.

esfqb2nn62q71.jpg

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
yeah..the show aint half bad either..along with Kelly Reilly
Yellowstone is my favorite show…period.

The “Monica” character is such a downer…although the character does explore some Native issues in a positive way.

Kelly Reilly

1633284873132.jpeg